Board logo

anyone in the USA / Canada on here who can help?
Paul TigerB6 - 24/12/10 at 06:34 PM

Hi

Is there anyone in the USA or Canada that could purchase an item off ebay for me and then post it on to me in the UK upon receipt?? Its just a set of locks for my Toyota MR2 mk1 so pretty small. I am fitting rear lights off the supercharged version and the boot (trunk) lock is different to the none supercharged UK version.

I can send the funds via Paypal to cover the item plus postage, plus something for your trouble.

Thanks
Paul

the item

PSpirine - 24/12/10 at 06:43 PM

Hi Paul,

Not in USA right now unfortunately but in the past I've found a lot of sellers are willing to post to UK if you pay by paypal etc., so just wondering whether you've actually asked them first?

Paul TigerB6 - 24/12/10 at 06:53 PM

I've tried asking but its a trader and they wont accept emails - so i cant even ask!!

andkilde - 24/12/10 at 08:08 PM

Hi Paul, I'm in Canada and a have a US ship to address (live quite close to the border) so I could help with either.

Drop me a note at: <ted@andkilde.com>, I'm terrible at returning PM's, usually notice them after a couple of weeks or so.

Cheers, Ted

Canada EH! - 25/12/10 at 02:23 AM

He is closer to the border than me, let me know if it doesn't work out.

ReMan - 25/12/10 at 08:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Paul TigerB6
I've tried asking but its a trader and they wont accept emails - so i cant even ask!!

Is it GTS USA?

Paul TigerB6 - 25/12/10 at 10:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ReMan
quote:
Originally posted by Paul TigerB6

Is it GTS USA?

Its a trader called MR2parts4u

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987-88-89-Toyota-MR2-lock-set-complete-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19c1eeb909QQitemZ110627830025QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTr uckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#shId

Ted - i'll email you now - much appreciated!!

Paul