Board logo

what a tool....
StrikerChris - 28/11/10 at 02:06 PM

...I am!just got the striker out of the shed,to jump start the rangie,then couldn't get back up the drive!no sign of neighbours to push,couldn't push it on my own so stuck it in first jumped out managed to get it moving and pulled the keys out before it drove through the back of the garage!I am sure the neighbourhood watch must of seen tho,and I'm going to sit and laugh at them when they can't drive home this winter

T66 - 28/11/10 at 02:19 PM

Hahaha how dodgy ....

l0rd - 28/11/10 at 02:44 PM

Imagine trying to jump start the car on your own in the midle of a busy supermarket.

Or trying to push the car on your own to make it out of the mud while having one foot to the accelerator and pushing with the other

Werner Van Loock - 28/11/10 at 07:39 PM

I had to read it twice before i managed to build an image in my head, must of been heart stopping

MakeEverything - 28/11/10 at 08:34 PM

I know someone who ran himself over by jump starting his westy. He was trying to jump start it then was going to jump in. Unfortunately, he slipped off the clutch whilst pushing with one leg, and it started, driving over his leg. The fortunate part is that it stalled, so didnt drive off up the road!

I pissed myself laughing when he told me!!

owelly - 28/11/10 at 10:16 PM

My mate was pushing his Cateringvan backwards whilst sat in the car, pushing the ground with his hand and managed to run over his hand. Obviously, he didn't drive right over it, just parked on it......

andkilde - 29/11/10 at 04:30 PM

Once caught my leg on the sill of the Mini while self-push starting, got a 3" long gash in my calf for my trouble

t

Werner Van Loock - 29/11/10 at 07:38 PM

I must admit that i've ran over my foot several times(rather many times) while pushing the striker