Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Various parts - V8, LT77, Megasquirt, Speedo, tacho :)
Graceland

posted on 27/11/08 at 09:09 PM Reply With Quote
Various parts - V8, LT77, Megasquirt, Speedo, tacho :)

I have a selection of items for sale that you may well like

1x VDO 80mm electronic Speedo (0-140mph) - brand new, unused - bought from ETB Instruments for my track car but no longer required. Oddo showing Zero miles (as I say, unused), complete with instructions for calibaration using a variety of readily available sensors

£120 delivered (RRP £142 inc vat)

1x VDO 80mm Tacho - 0-7000rpm - brand new, unused - bought from ETB Instruments for my track car but no longer required. Can be set to operate on 4, 6 and 8cyl engines via micro-switches on the rear.

£70 Delivered (RRP £85)

OR Deal on both the above gauges together (they are a matching/complementing pair) - £180 Deliverd (Saving you over £50 on the retail price). (Linky Here to the ETB Website showing the gauges. (part numbers 437-015-016C and 333-015-001K respectively)

Rover V8 3.5i engine from a Discovery Classic (8.13:1 comp ratio) - Fitted with an SD1 Sump, Windage tray, oil pickup and oil pump (Excellent pressure both hot and cold). Engine had approximately 100k on the clock and I drove the vehicle before removal and it was perfect with no smoke, rattles or any nasty noises or leaks. Comes with a pair of tubular manifolds from a 4.6 V8 RR.

£150 Collected (No Delivery)

LT77 5 speed manual gearbox from a late SD1 - D spec bearings (The stronger I believe?) - perfect condition with no crunches or noises, comes complete with shift lever mechanism, clutch release arm and a brand new clutch slave cylinder (not fitted yet) and hydraulic clutch hose. Also comes with a brand new propshaft (Admitadly it was custom made for the E36, but it has the important brand new UJ for bolting to the output shaft of the gearbox)

£240 Collection (No delivery)

Ap 6 padle clutch + heavy duty cover (unused on the road, used only to move the car 10 foot in and out of my garage) - Cost me £200 7 months ago.

looking for £160 delivered.

Megasquirt MS2-ExtraECU for Edis-8 (distributorless)- Complete with brand new wiring loom (made by myself using new connectors) - Loaded with base map for the RV8 engine. Only used for testing the engine running of my track car and has not been mapped yet. This ECU was made by Phil at Extraefi.co.uk and cost me £350 approx 7 months ago. The wiring loom cost me £100 to make. - Comes complete with the following - ECU, Wiring Harness for engine, Air Temp sensor, crank pully with 36:1 pickup, crank sensor + bracket, EDIS-8 module, Coilpacks, HT leads and a very basic laptop with the MS Software pre-loaded.

Bargain price of £425 Delivered

I will do a deal on the engine, ECU, Gearbox and Clutch - £800 collection, Engine can be seen running before removal.

All items are located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire - I have lifting equipment for loading onto your vehicle when collecting the big stuff.

Obviously I will be open to very sensible offers via PM, but please do not insult me

I thankyaah.

[Edited on 27-11-08 by Graceland]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

AdamR

posted on 28/11/08 at 09:54 AM Reply With Quote
Graceland, you have U2U.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.