Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Rover V8 parts, including LT77 Gearbox
Graceland

posted on 21/2/09 at 02:40 PM Reply With Quote
Rover V8 parts, including LT77 Gearbox

As the title

For sale - 3.5i V8 from a disco, sump, oil pickup and windage tray fitted from a failed SD1 engine. 8.13:1 low comp flavour enging in excellent condition with plenumn/injector rail etc still attatched but NO flywheel. The engine performed faultlessly when in the disco and was originally mated to an autobox so has had a very easy life (about 90k miles if memory serves me right).
Comes pretty much complete EXCEPT it has no flywheel or starter motor or HT leads (still has the late spec dizzy)

£150 collected.

LT77 5 speed manual including remote gear lever linkage - in excellent condition, I think its a C spec box, without looking I can't be sure. Selected all gears perfectly with no crunching or whines, complete with bell housing.

£150 ono collected

Brand spanking new clutch slave cylinder - never fitted, still in packaging for V8 SD1 all years - cost me in excess of £60 only to find the old one was not faulty..

£40 delivered

Original Lucas SD1 starter motor, worked with no problems at all, in good mechanical condition but cosmetically the paint is a bit flakey.

£60 posted

SD1 AP/BorgBeck 6 paddle high performance clutch complete with heavy duty cover - This clutch cost me £200 brand new and has only been used when moving the car in and out of the garage - the clutch has never seen anything above 900rpm to get the car moved 6 foot so is therefore brand new with perfect tight springs and perfect friction pads apart from the small signs on the pads of it being used to move the car as stated above.

£130 posted

BMW E31 730iL Open Diff - Good condition with no whines and very little backlash.

£60 collected.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.