Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: what a tool....
StrikerChris

posted on 28/11/10 at 02:06 PM Reply With Quote
what a tool....

...I am!just got the striker out of the shed,to jump start the rangie,then couldn't get back up the drive!no sign of neighbours to push,couldn't push it on my own so stuck it in first jumped out managed to get it moving and pulled the keys out before it drove through the back of the garage!I am sure the neighbourhood watch must of seen tho,and I'm going to sit and laugh at them when they can't drive home this winter
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
T66

posted on 28/11/10 at 02:19 PM Reply With Quote
Hahaha how dodgy ....

l0rd

posted on 28/11/10 at 02:44 PM Reply With Quote
Imagine trying to jump start the car on your own in the midle of a busy supermarket.

Or trying to push the car on your own to make it out of the mud while having one foot to the accelerator and pushing with the other

Werner Van Loock

posted on 28/11/10 at 07:39 PM Reply With Quote
I had to read it twice before i managed to build an image in my head, must of been heart stopping

http://www.clubstylus.be

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
MakeEverything

posted on 28/11/10 at 08:34 PM Reply With Quote
I know someone who ran himself over by jump starting his westy. He was trying to jump start it then was going to jump in. Unfortunately, he slipped off the clutch whilst pushing with one leg, and it started, driving over his leg. The fortunate part is that it stalled, so didnt drive off up the road!

I pissed myself laughing when he told me!!

Kindest Regards,
Richard.

...You can make it foolProof, but youll never make it Idiot Proof!...

owelly

posted on 28/11/10 at 10:16 PM Reply With Quote
My mate was pushing his Cateringvan backwards whilst sat in the car, pushing the ground with his hand and managed to run over his hand. Obviously, he didn't drive right over it, just parked on it......

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

andkilde

posted on 29/11/10 at 04:30 PM Reply With Quote
Once caught my leg on the sill of the Mini while self-push starting, got a 3" long gash in my calf for my trouble

t

Werner Van Loock

posted on 29/11/10 at 07:38 PM Reply With Quote
I must admit that i've ran over my foot several times(rather many times) while pushing the striker

http://www.clubstylus.be

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.