Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: GT5 help needed. Car loan.
jossey

posted on 15/3/11 at 08:40 PM Reply With Quote
GT5 help needed. Car loan.

Hi guys. I'm stuck on gt5 cos I need a Lamborghini murcielago. I'm
Broke cos I have been buying other cars to get to level 14.

Can anyone loan me one please. You can share it me for a few races if ok.

My username is jossey1979

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

David Johnson

Building my tiger avon slowly but surely.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
omega0684

posted on 15/3/11 at 08:42 PM Reply With Quote
get your b-spec drivers racing to earn you some dosh! you don't even need to be there, just stick them in a fast car so they win everytime

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mark G

posted on 15/3/11 at 11:39 PM Reply With Quote
Why do you need a murciealagomabob. I'm on about level 30 and don't have one.

U sure you don't mean Gallardo.

Mark G

posted on 15/3/11 at 11:44 PM Reply With Quote
Easy money
On any racing level in A-Spec mode, find a race with a championship circuit, and get a fast car. If you are at a lower level and have the concept car or any car above the HP shown in the requirements, or a little less HP as long as you can drive well, you can do this trick. Select "Championship", race the first two races, and then quit. Repeat this as many times as desired. The higher your racing level, the more money you can get. For example, you can get approximately $3,600 per race at beginner and $4,700 per race at amateur, etc.
If you are over level 11 and have a really good car, keep doing the Professional Series > Supercar Challenge > Daytona to get $17,300 every two and a half minutes for placing first.
If you are over level 17 and have a really good car, keep doing the Expert Series > Turbo Challenge > High Speed Ring to get $36,000 every three and a half minutes for placing first.
If you are over level 22 and have a really good car, keep doing the Extreme Series > European Championship > Rome Circuit (5 laps) to get $83,000 every five minutes for placing first.
If you are over level 22 and have a really good car, keep doing the European Championship > Deep Forest to get $83,000 every seven and a half minutes for placing first.
If you are over level 23 and have a really good car, keep doing the Extreme Series > American Championship > Super Speedway - Indy to get $98,000 every five minutes for placing first.

just got this off a website for ya.

All I did was do the races I can and leave the one's I can't until later. Don't get too hung up on one race.

SeanStone

posted on 16/3/11 at 12:02 AM Reply With Quote
I found that the driving experience things get you quite a lot of money quickly
jossey

posted on 16/3/11 at 11:17 AM Reply With Quote
cool thanks all :O)
Ninehigh

posted on 16/3/11 at 03:10 PM Reply With Quote
Go to the seasonal events, there's 2 there now that's easy money if you have a decent car

Marcus

posted on 17/3/11 at 07:56 PM Reply With Quote
It's a shame they tweaked the seasonal events, I needed to start a new account to run in an online series, I gifted myself a fast car from my main account and won 2.5 million in one race. Took 20 mins and got to level 17 instantly!!

Marcus

Because kits are for girls!!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.