Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: MK Sportscars, possibly the worse service i have ever experienced.
dangerousbrian

posted on 20/5/13 at 12:25 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Irony

In any case the easiest way is to provide good customer service in the first place. Managing your customers expectations is easy and very important.

Exactly!

Not Anumber

posted on 20/5/13 at 02:46 PM Reply With Quote
Not in relaqtion to MK in particular but there does seem to be some warped thinking in some small companies where the belief is that customer service is difficult, time consuming and expensive to get right and they are better off just concentrating on doing what they are good at as ultimately thats all the customer is interested in.

That position is only sustainable if a company is both much cheaper and much better than the competition, ultimately those are the ony reasons people will be prepared to put up with customer service which is well below industry average

From my experience both of running small businesses and also project managing for a corporate the only way that anyone can afford not to worry about customers service is by aiming to get it right first time, not leaving it to chance and not leaving it to the instincts of wheover is nearest to the phone when it rings.

That means a simple procedure to capture orders correctly including parts, prices and and delivery dates suggested on the call. There is little excuse for not having a method in place: a simple MS Access or Open Office database can be thrown together in an hour to track orders. That makes it practical to see at a glance which orders are likely to go out late so that customers can be warned.

Most important of all there has to be an understanding throughout the company to be truthful about delays - telling customers their order is in the post when the datestamp on the parcel when it finally arrives proves otherwise makes the person who said it look like a liar.

RK

posted on 20/5/13 at 03:44 PM Reply With Quote
Running a business is hard. If social media can be used in a positive way by companies, they had better up their game; otherwise, it goes the opposite direction. A disgruntled person tells an average of ten times the number of people about his experience, than a happy camper does.
pre lit

posted on 20/5/13 at 05:26 PM Reply With Quote
I've no axe to grind but the curt reply from mk said it all
jossey

posted on 20/5/13 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
Brian sorry to hear about the mk trouble still going on.

Thanks

David Johnson

Building my tiger avon slowly but surely.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Wes

posted on 21/2/15 at 02:18 PM Reply With Quote
Same problem here. Ordered parts and still not got them 6 months later!

Promises they will be with me tomorrow after every phone call but nothing turns up. MNR here I come.

dangerousbrian

posted on 26/2/15 at 02:52 PM Reply With Quote
Don't worry, my order is coming up to its two year aniversary!!

Still never did recieve that £150 rear diffuser! i cut my losses in the end and gave up! must have sent 5 or 10 emails from different email accounts after them claiming they'd never recieved them. Spoken to Danny on the phone a couple of times, was asked to text him my address, other calls afterwards and it still didnt turn up...

Complete waste of space!

Matt21

posted on 26/2/15 at 05:19 PM Reply With Quote
I'd be going and paying him a visit if I was you!

I could do with ordering a couple of bits off him myself (quick steering rack and csr style archs) but it took me long enough to receive a throttle cable off him, which the end came off the first time it was used due to being put together wrong. So I'm tempted to order them and make the 3-4hour round trip to pick them up rather than let him attempt to use a courier, which he doesn't seem to be too good doing.

but then again, maybe I would be best paying my money to someone else as danny just doesnt seem to want to please customers.

this thread started almost 2years ago, and theres still issues now

wylliezx9r

posted on 26/2/15 at 06:24 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matt21
I'd be going and paying him a visit if I was you!

I could do with ordering a couple of bits off him myself (quick steering rack and csr style archs) but it took me long enough to receive a throttle cable off him, which the end came off the first time it was used due to being put together wrong. So I'm tempted to order them and make the 3-4hour round trip to pick them up rather than let him attempt to use a courier, which he doesn't seem to be too good doing.

but then again, maybe I would be best paying my money to someone else as danny just doesnt seem to want to please customers.

this thread started almost 2years ago, and theres still issues now

Both the parts you require are available off high rated sellers on ebay. Why Take The Chance ?

[Edited on 26/2/15 by wylliezx9r]

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
George Best

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.