Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Spotted
MP3C

posted on 4/6/14 at 05:56 PM Reply With Quote
Spotted

V37 LFV - Had to remember your number plate sorry (think that is it)

Looked like a black Westfield - going north on the M6 between junction 1 and 2

The weather was Bl***DY awful, I couldn't see out of my car window hardly due to the heavy rain so I don't know how you was getting on but if its anything like my previous experience in the wet then I don't think it was very good!

Matt

v37 lfv

posted on 6/7/14 at 01:40 PM Reply With Quote
spotted getting very wet

Hi, yes it was me, getting cold and wet, should have bought a westie with a roof, but now it's home it's great!! Picked it up from Ilford and drove it back to Manchester airport , 5 hours!! Anyway made it home ok thanks, though four point harnesses in the wet are not recommended at the m6 toll, had a bit of bother there!!
AndyW

posted on 6/7/14 at 02:17 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by v37 lfv
Hi, yes it was me, getting cold and wet, should have bought a westie with a roof, but now it's home it's great!! Picked it up from Ilford and drove it back to Manchester airport , 5 hours!! Anyway made it home ok thanks, though four point harnesses in the wet are not recommended at the m6 toll, had a bit of bother there!!

I had same issue with four point harness at the French tolls, was like a comedy scene

v37 lfv

posted on 6/7/14 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
Bet you didn't have a rain coat keeping your top dry but filling the bucket seat with water, left my wallet in my jeans back pocket, hence wet a*se, wallet, cash and cards, first two cards too wet to use, but nice lady at toll came to see what idiot was causing the Que and saved my blushes, thought it best to drive off without re buckling, to allow cars through and pulled over so I could get a bit wetter whilst struggling to do up harness, should have stayed under the toll roof!!! Hey ho!! Just to add to the fun the car is fitted with track day tyres, Yokohama banana skins , hence the 5 hours, so went easy on the loud pedal as wanted to get home with the sharp end pointing forward!!

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.