Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: old member, new owner
ravingfool

posted on 19/3/15 at 04:49 PM Reply With Quote
old member, new owner

After many years spent reading and following all the stories on here I'm finally the proud owner of a striker having bought Andy's (pekwah1) striker which has been advertised on here recently.

Andy's done a great job with the bones of the car and upgrading it to run a zetec on standard management last year but there are quite a few things which I plan on tidying up etc.

Anyway, delighted to finally have a kit of my own after failed plans previously.

Obviously drove to wo rktoday despite it being horribly cold! And here it is sat next to my mx5:

[Edited on 19/3/15 by ravingfool]

peter030371

posted on 19/3/15 at 06:00 PM Reply With Quote
Welcome to Striker ownership....I am coming up to 19 1/2 years of owning them and still going strong

Make sure you join/ sign up to the JPSC (Jeremy Philips Sportscar Club) www.jpsc.org.uk

ravingfool

posted on 20/3/15 at 02:09 PM Reply With Quote
I have tried to and am waiting for an account to be approved or whatever before I can say hello over there.

I want to see if it's possible to get a sylva badge for my nose-cone as the raw two piece bonnet has a gaping recess for a badge but I've got nothing in there at the moment.

I'm just hoping that once I start taking things apart this weekend I can get it turned round and back on the road as quickly as possible!

theduck

posted on 20/3/15 at 02:28 PM Reply With Quote
Jeremy probably the man for that

http://www.sylva.co.uk/contact-us-2/

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.