Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: MB Customs/ Mr Barton
motomad

posted on 6/4/15 at 03:59 PM Reply With Quote
MB Customs/ Mr Barton

This is thread to complete the saga of Motorcycle Builder Down South, i appreciate THE BOSS stopped the previous thread as it turned out to be a farse when malcolm barton got found out writing on here under another name.
Mr Barton Of MB Customs was finally taken to a multitrack court in Eastbourne County Court, he refused to adhere to every court order put on him, he was warned by the judge to supply information as requested, this he failed ( i wonder why) 11th March 2015 Malcolm Barton lost against myself in court, in breach of all court orders, hes was given 14 days to pay up just under £40,000. This to date he has failed to do so this makes another court order he is in breach of.
This will not be the end to the matter with Malcolm Barton.
My opinion of the court system is that was it worth it? one side of me says yes the other no, but you cant let a liar and someone whom people trusted with their pride and joys to get away with it, but you also need alot of patience. I have been told that Mr Barton is a regular at Eastbourne County court which didnt suprise me.
He is still operating but not under his name as anyone looking in will quickly see, i believe his income has been greatly reduced although i do not bare any grudges against him should he operate in a professional and honest way of which he didnt with me and proved with evidence i hold but didnt need to use as judgement was based on failed orders.

If there is anyone else out there with issues against this person or has any doubt if they should use this person for work on their pride and joy then feel free to contact me, but should you choose to use him then make sure you cross your T's and dot your I's and get a proper signed contract unlike the forged one he done with me with my signiture. I also reccomend if you have issues and taking court action then to go for Mr Bartons engineering insurance, this will in the long run be the easiest option given the fact he has done his utmost to hide and get rid of all his assets

This write up was not put on here to cause any trouble or malice but to finalise the Motorcycle Builder Down South saga and a part of my experience with this gent and court action.

My last word to people thinking of court action is," i hope you have deep pockets, you now know mine and it is still continuing"

Many Thanks to THE Boss if he lets this stay on here, thankyou to the many people who gave me a friendly welcome to this kit car site where i wouldnt normally be on.

Best Regards to you all

perksy

posted on 6/4/15 at 04:11 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry just curious, Are you saying that you won in court but that he still hasn't paid you ?

Presumably the fraud element was investigated by the police ?

mark chandler

posted on 6/4/15 at 04:32 PM Reply With Quote
Time for the sheriffs then.

I expect he has liquidated all his assetts or registered them in another name so will have effectively screwed anyone in your position..... I got done years ago, only £2000 but it bloody well hurt by someone else, the 4 wheel drive centre in Northiam, he also has a significant list of failed claims against him

motomad

posted on 6/4/15 at 04:46 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by perksy
Sorry just curious, Are you saying that you won in court but that he still hasn't paid you ?

Presumably the fraud element was investigated by the police ?

Yes he hasnt paid ( YET)

motomad

posted on 6/4/15 at 04:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mark chandler
Time for the sheriffs then.

I expect he has liquidated all his assetts or registered them in another name so will have effectively screwed anyone in your position..... I got done years ago, only £2000 but it bloody well hurt by someone else, the 4 wheel drive centre in Northiam, he also has a significant list of failed claims against him

I know him at Northiam and heard he had issues, ive covered my asre!!!!

Long Stand

posted on 6/4/15 at 05:07 PM Reply With Quote
Mr Barton is a liar i knew that in my court case.
I am so glad this time he got judged correctly.
Yes he is still trading at the same place with the same telephone number just under a different banner.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.