Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Spotted: Furore?
andrew.carwithen

posted on 22/5/15 at 04:44 PM Reply With Quote
Spotted: Furore?

I'm convinced a Furore came off Manadon roundabout and passed by me as I waited to cross Mannamead Road on foot after work today! In fact, I'm convinced its the Ferrari look-alikey demonstrator on the Furore home page.
Was I seeing things? Is there a Furore in Plymouth?
Or was it just passing through? (It had something like 'K & R developments written on the side in yellow)
I noticed a copper in outside lane was taking an interest - although, I hasten to add it was being driven pretty sedately (which is why I didn't really notice it until it had almost passed me by.)

russbost

posted on 22/5/15 at 08:05 PM Reply With Quote
Ha Ha! I don't often get to comment on things like this unless I'm driving them!

The Ferrari lookey likey that was used for the BBC Bernie Ecclestone Panorama documentary was sold to a guy/company down in Plymouth last year - KK Controls, that would almost certainly be the car you saw.

Furores are fun!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.