Board logo

Donations needed !!!!
carlgeldard - 12/2/04 at 04:32 PM

I've seen this on ebay but I do not have enough funds anybody else interested !!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2459802100

suparuss - 12/2/04 at 04:52 PM

ouch, wouldnt like to be the insurer!
cant help with the donations either, sorry

GO - 12/2/04 at 05:10 PM

Is it me or does the whole thing seem a bit iffy??

I am a suspicous git by nature though so it quite possibly is just me!

Not gonna be happy if that was you though, 353 miles, there's only so many birds you could've pulled in that distance!

suparuss - 12/2/04 at 05:19 PM

yeah, come to think of it, ferari are usually really anal about who they sell cars to (especially new releases like the enzo), and would probably have had influence in the insurance and who ends up with a write off.

Alan B - 12/2/04 at 06:33 PM

Could be genuine...I think I know the car....could be this one.....

The picture is taken within about 70 miles of the ebay location.....

Enzo
Enzo

Mark Allanson - 12/2/04 at 07:49 PM

If it is such an easy repair, why was it not repaired?

Why would the 20% deposit be refundable if the bid is not accepted, I thought bids were binding, perhaps the 'seller' would be happy with 20% of the final price and still keep the car

Alan B - 12/2/04 at 07:59 PM

I'd guess it would need a new tub and some panels and maybe some suspension parts......Mark, what do you think?

Mark Allanson - 12/2/04 at 08:25 PM

I've never had an Enzo in at work (!), but I know you can do a hell of a lot of repairs for $1.3m. I suspect the tub has gone and Ferrari wont supply one as a replacemnet, so if you buy the car you would be bolxd unless you bodged it with a few metres of CSM, God forbid!!

chrisg - 12/2/04 at 08:26 PM

Never mind that.

Who's the fat bloke reflected in the back bumper?

Mmmmmm?

Cheers

Mr slender

stephen_gusterson - 12/2/04 at 11:07 PM

I think we had that pic and question before chris.

I think its a certain northern ex pat that builds custom machinery and exotic complicated mid engined cars

atb

steve

Metal Hippy - 12/2/04 at 11:09 PM

If you look at the reflection you see he has no head...

No wonder he didn't get the whole car in the photo.. He couldn't see the bugger.

Alan B - 12/2/04 at 11:39 PM

Yeah yeah...laugh all you want...

At least I ......erm...........well.....hmmmm...........will thing of some witty response eventually...

DrEagle - 12/2/04 at 11:44 PM

All that money, all that time waiting for delivery, you drive 353 miles (which is probably 2 hours) and you smash it up! You have got to be dissapointed about that!

I would have loved to have been a fly on thw wall when the driver confessed to wife/showroom/boss/husband(unlightly!)

andyps - 13/2/04 at 11:34 AM

Just calculated the payments - it's less than $5000 a month at 5.9% over 5 years. Where's the executive jobs page?

macspeedy - 19/2/04 at 08:31 PM

anybody know how much it went for?

Simon - 22/2/04 at 02:15 AM

Best thing that could have happened to it!

ATB

Simon