Board logo

Cheerful dog story
Jasper - 1/10/10 at 01:02 PM

Following on from the very sad demise of Conrods lovely dog Bill I thought I would share this with the group.

I have two wired haired dachsunds, the large one, Sid, is a real soppy character who loves to be cuddled and kisses more than he loves his food - yes really, he has to be picked up and cuddled at least once before he'll eat his breakfast in the morning.

Anyway, in my shop we sell some greetings cards by a great artist who does animals and teddy bears. Anyway, back in the Spring I sent him this picture of Sid and a breif description of him. Yeserday he sends back an illustration he's done of him for his new range of cards, we haven't stopped smiling about it since, he's really caught his character so well.

Sid Garden
Sid Garden

Sid Hat
Sid Hat

Fozzie - 1/10/10 at 02:21 PM

That is excellent Jasper!

In case peeps don't quite understand the 'kiss me quick' hat the cozzie and the 'fish and chips'......Jaspers shop is in a very, very popular seaside town on the sarf coast...................

Fozzie

BenB - 1/10/10 at 02:56 PM

Coke is very bad for dog's teeth. Tut tut

carpmart - 1/10/10 at 03:22 PM

Coke is very bad for everyone's teeth!

And waistlines!

speedyxjs - 1/10/10 at 03:34 PM

I love dachsunds. We have one crossed with a jack russell. He doesnt like coke though. Tickles his nose

scootz - 1/10/10 at 03:37 PM

Sid? Surely he should be called Colin!