Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Couriers
scootz

posted on 23/7/15 at 06:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sdh2903
I had 4 wheels collected by parcelforce (booked through interparcel) that I bought unseen off eBay. They turned up individually wrapped each in a bin bag and a bit of brown tape!! 2 of which had detached completely. They never batted an eyelid. Guess I better awate my fine!!

You'll likely be ok as it was UPS who instigated the fine. Interparcel automatically paid it without consulting me and are now demanding that I pay them.

It's Evolution Baby!

McLannahan

posted on 23/7/15 at 09:27 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by furryeggs
ipostparcels.com (parcel pete). posted well over 100 items of varying sizes and wieghts and never an issue or lost parcel. Next day from £4.29.

My turn!

I had Parcel Pete drop off nearly £10k worth of Dell PCs outside and overnight next to a public car park, and in full view of the public too. Caretaker found them all the following morning. Denied it as they all seem to do until we provided the CCTV evidence.

Pete clearly was on an off day and blamed the "new" driver who was not aware of the "rules". Doesn't seem to like rules to me, rather just common sense?

750mc

posted on 26/7/15 at 04:10 PM Reply With Quote
Most of those couriers mentioned are bottom end so you get the level of service you pay for. Tnt, dhl, FedEx, ups. They are the ones to go for.
craig5

posted on 1/8/15 at 03:48 PM Reply With Quote
well after 16 days of pestering everyday yodel deside to deliver even though i paid for next day delivery
750mc

posted on 1/8/15 at 03:54 PM Reply With Quote
If it's your thing anybody there's some great footage on YouTube of courier depots. The among of parcels per hour is staggering and certainly gave me an insight into when a parcel goes missing it gets messy!
scootz

posted on 12/8/15 at 11:43 AM Reply With Quote
Threatening court action now...

It's Evolution Baby!

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.