Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Ebay idiot
mk85

posted on 14/5/16 at 08:40 AM Reply With Quote
Ebay idiot

I made a best offer on a bansaw on ebay ad the offer was accepted. I sent the guy a message asking when i could collect and that i pass his area twice a week and could pop up on the weekend to collect and pay him the cash like he requested on the advert cash on collection.

All the dates i gave him that i could collect it on he said he wasnt available 4 times a week that i would be passing.

Then i wanted me to pay through paypall and he would then tell me when he would let me collect it!!!!!!!

I tried again once more to try and collect it on one of the four occastions i pass his area and refused yet again so i just left it.

I then get a message saying that am an absolute dick and that he would be paying me a visit to my house to sort me out. I said if thats so bring the bandsaw and i will have the cash.

Now am getting messsages of the guy saying he is taking me to court hahahaha Who are these people and how do they function in real life

prawnabie

posted on 14/5/16 at 08:57 AM Reply With Quote
I listed 4 new tyres recently, had a guy message me and made an offer of half of what I was expecting (they are worth £500 new - was expecting £350 ideally and he offered £175!). I politely declined and let the listings run. He then bid on all of my tyres at the last second but fortunately only won 1...

Needless to say within a minute of the auction ending I had a message saying he wanted to cancel

steve m

posted on 14/5/16 at 08:58 AM Reply With Quote
I presume all yours and his messages are within ebay, if so, report him for threatening behaviour to ebay, and the police

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

JoelP

posted on 14/5/16 at 09:24 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by steve m
I presume all yours and his messages are within ebay, if so, report him for threatening behaviour to ebay, and the police

This. Nail that fucker.

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

Toprivetguns

posted on 14/5/16 at 11:53 AM Reply With Quote
I have a name for these idiots and they all come from Pen Island - hope you get the bandsaw.

Only drive as fast as your angel can fly... !

steve m

posted on 14/5/16 at 03:50 PM Reply With Quote
^^^^

hahahahahaha

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

Ninehigh

posted on 14/5/16 at 10:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Toprivetguns
I have a name for these idiots and they all come from Pen Island - hope you get the bandsaw.

Biro?

blakep82

posted on 14/5/16 at 11:25 PM Reply With Quote
Penisland.net is an actual pen shop!

They know what they've done though lol

As for therapistfinder, a page listing therapists, who knows

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

ReMan

posted on 15/5/16 at 08:07 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
quote:
Originally posted by steve m

This. Nail that fucker.

Ditto, putting up with idiots is one thing
Dangerous ones another

www.plusnine.co.uk
∙،°. ˘Ō≈ōﺣ

Benzine

posted on 15/5/16 at 08:08 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
As for therapistfinder, a page listing therapists, who knows

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.