Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Watching England
Shooter63

posted on 11/6/16 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
Watching England

For the 1st time in years I can say quite honestly say that I am enjoying watching an England football team.

Shooter

coozer

posted on 11/6/16 at 08:43 PM Reply With Quote
Sh1t, thought you were watching England spank Sri Lanka at the golden game..... Doh!!!!

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

Shooter63

posted on 11/6/16 at 08:50 PM Reply With Quote
I retract this thread

Shooter

Shooter63

posted on 11/6/16 at 08:55 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by coozer
Sh1t, thought you were watching England spank Sri Lanka at the golden game..... Doh!!!!

I've been doing that for years, there's nothing better than sitting next to an aussie and asking him " what's it like to have a Barby with no ashes"

Shooter

LBMEFM

posted on 11/6/16 at 08:58 PM Reply With Quote
Football, what's football..................
jeffw

posted on 11/6/16 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
Rugby beating the Aussies 39-28 in Aus
Cricket destroying the visiting test team at home

Football letting the Russians score in extra time. Yeap....and England Footie supporters being tear-gassed for being stupid and drunk...

Theshed

posted on 11/6/16 at 09:48 PM Reply With Quote
Jeff how could you! Surely you mean stupid and/or drunk ????
jeffw

posted on 11/6/16 at 09:52 PM Reply With Quote
I think it likely that those involved are stupid and where also drunk, I doubt you would classify any of them as bright and sober.

sdh2903

posted on 11/6/16 at 10:17 PM Reply With Quote
There were also women and kids in that stadium being charged by the russian fans. Funny no mention of that? No mention of the Russians causing a lot of trouble in the build up to the game. It was all the English. Granted no doubt a small minority will always be dickheads but don't tar all with the same brush.
MikeRJ

posted on 11/6/16 at 11:37 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sdh2903
There were also women and kids in that stadium being charged by the russian fans. Funny no mention of that? No mention of the Russians causing a lot of trouble in the build up to the game. It was all the English. Granted no doubt a small minority will always be dickheads but don't tar all with the same brush.

Odd that it's ALWAYS football that attracts these knuckle dragging knob jockeys. When was the last time there was a full blown international riot over a rugby game, or cricket, or MotoGP, or F1, or any other sport in fact?

jeffw

posted on 12/6/16 at 06:14 AM Reply With Quote
This .....

cryoman1965

posted on 12/6/16 at 07:38 AM Reply With Quote
http://m.ultras-tifo.net/news/4373-new-fight-vid-rus-vs-eng-11-06-2016.html

quote]Originally posted by sdh2903

Here is a link to the Russian Ultras website boasting of their efforts over the last 3 days.

sdh2903

posted on 12/6/16 at 07:42 AM Reply With Quote
Granted football does attract these imbeciles but you can't tar everyone with the drunk and stupid labels. I have friends out in marseille for the game who are neither. They have said the French police are on a hair trigger, using tear gas for fun and are treating everyone like poo ( I can partly understand why due to the terrorism threat). There have also been gangs of Russians and French 'fans' clashing and attacking the british yet all the news focuses on is the England fans.

Sadly these minority of morons will probably prevent the UK ever being able to host another major football tournament.

steve m

posted on 12/6/16 at 09:15 AM Reply With Quote
Unfortunately, it is pretty obvious that a big portion of "fans", have no interest in the football, just in the cowardeness of fighting in groups, and bring misery to everyone else around

For everyone who was taking part in the fighting, I am sure there were considerably more trying to get away, as they were innocent bystanders, and there for the football

I do not get why so many people go out to these tournaments without tickets to the matches ?
oh, yes I do, to cause havoc

But yet again, its the English seem to be, if we are led to believe from the TV footage, to blame

arseholes, thanks for ruining my favourite sport

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.