Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Donut's old (1st) MK Indy up for sale
donut

posted on 26/7/10 at 06:25 PM Reply With Quote
Donut's old (1st) MK Indy up for sale

I had a phone call tonight from the son of the chap who bought my 1st MK Indy. He was 83 when he bought it about 5 years ago and recently passed away so his son is selling the car and donating the money to charity.

The car is a recon 2 litre pinto engined car built by me (Except the wiring!) and was built with all new or recon parts. The car does not run properly due to carb problems and has no Tax or MOT. The car has been very well maintained!

The owner would like to see £4250ovno but it will need towing away unless you can sort tax, insurance and MOT plus fix the carb before driving it home. The car is about 25 miles West of MK.

His email address is mail@industrialenergy.co.uk and the chaps name is David Friend. The chap in the car (pic below) is Bob Friend the late owner. He was one of a kind! Great chap!

My Old MK
My Old MK

[Edited on 26/7/10 by donut]

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.