Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: What boils your p$$$
kj

posted on 8/4/14 at 02:08 PM Reply With Quote
What boils your p$$$

Mine are we pay our taxes for cycle tracks and you still get them riding along next to it in the dark wearing dark colours and no lights.
and why can't drivers not stick to one lane, at first i thought all Nissan Qashgai's had steering faults.

Think about it, think about it again and then do it.

Slimy38

posted on 8/4/14 at 02:20 PM Reply With Quote
Actually, having now driven a Kia sportage and realised how difficult it was to keep in a lane on the motorway, I know why I'm extra careful around 'chelsea tractors'. Obviously that's no excuse but I actually felt nervous driving it because of the complete lack of feedback in the steering.

Flashy bike lights are just as bad as no lights, I don't know about anyone else but I can't gauge distances with a flashing light.

Jon Ison

posted on 8/4/14 at 02:48 PM Reply With Quote
A few to be going on with.

Front fog lights incorrectly used but more so rear fog lights left on once you get behind a vehicle.

Pillocks that give me free laser eye treatment by sitting on the foot brake for 5 minutes at junctions etc rather than use the handbrake.

Idiots that have to pull up to a complete standstill at a roundabout that is 100% clear.

Twunts that pull out on you making you brake (it's usually clear for miles behind you) then potter along at 25mph olny to turn right a mile on and hold you up a second time.

Numptys that potter along at 40mph along NSPL roads then continue at the same pace through a 30 limit.

Chesterfield fans.

big-vee-twin

posted on 8/4/14 at 02:57 PM Reply With Quote
Mansfield Town Fans (From Chesterfield originally).

Duratec Engine is fitted, MS2 Extra V3 is assembled and tested, engine running, car now built. IVA passed 26/02/2016

http://www.triangleltd.com

Jon Ison

posted on 8/4/14 at 03:02 PM Reply With Quote
I couldn't deal with the sheep ritual, prefer a stag anytime
fesycresy

posted on 8/4/14 at 03:04 PM Reply With Quote
Ar$eholes not indicating, coming quickly around the roundabout, causing you to have to suddenly stop. Then they indicate off as if it makes up for it.

Cyclists - single file you tw4ts, not four a breast - it's not the Tour de France. And you wonder why I hurl abuse at you?

Bin men, why do you have to throw the recycle bin in front of my drive, and why can't you place it down so not to crack the bloody thing in half?

Talking of bin men, local authorities, if you hadn't taken years of back handers and fiddling your expenses, perhaps you could keep my street lights on and collect my bin every week.

I think that's enough for now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

sdh2903

posted on 8/4/14 at 03:31 PM Reply With Quote
Some angry people in here

Tell you something can someone tell me where all these tax paid cycle routes are? Because we are pitifully behind the rest of Europe who do actually cater for cyclists. Also can you tell me how I cycle to the cycle track (which I always use where possible) and from cycle track to work? Teleport perhaps? Oh no I have to use the road I do apologise profusely. Idiot

I do however cycle in single file, don't dress up in fancy costume just to look like wiggo and use bright led non flashing rear lights.

dave

posted on 8/4/14 at 03:33 PM Reply With Quote
Forgetting to turn my scrotum warmer off at night.
Slimy38

posted on 8/4/14 at 04:01 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Ison

Twunts that pull out on you making you brake (it's usually clear for miles behind you) then potter along at 25mph olny to turn right a mile on and hold you up a second time.

I prefer the ones who pull out on you in good time with plenty of opportunity to accelerate up to speed, but instantly decide to stop and turn right. It's one thing adjusting your speed due to an extra car, it's another to suddenly have one ton of metal and moron at a complete stop in front of you!

big-vee-twin

posted on 8/4/14 at 04:02 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Ison
I couldn't deal with the sheep ritual, prefer a stag anytime

That's why I left

Got fed up of wearing of wellies all the time -so you can slip the back legs of the sheep down each one to stop them running away!

Duratec Engine is fitted, MS2 Extra V3 is assembled and tested, engine running, car now built. IVA passed 26/02/2016

http://www.triangleltd.com

pewe

posted on 8/4/14 at 04:30 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kj
and why can't drivers not stick to one lane, at first i thought all Nissan Qashgai's had steering faults.

You could be right - seriously.
We hired one of those abominations on holiday last year.
I gather it has electric steering and you can keep it.
It has the most insensitive, vague and zero feed-back steering I've ever come across - bordering on dangerous.
Cheers, Pewe10

myke pocock

posted on 8/4/14 at 04:38 PM Reply With Quote
Baby on Board signs in the back of cars. Who cares a bollock. And who cares a shoite whether Mummies Little Princess is in the car as well!!!
Think Bike signs, Aint it about time that some of them Think Car???
Numpties who pull up at the lights miles from the next vehicle and then gadually creep forward a bit at a time.
Drivers with dogs on the front seat.
May be some more later!!!

Scuzzle

posted on 8/4/14 at 04:52 PM Reply With Quote
I hate the way petrol stations are now supermarkets, really annoys me sticking £40 in the car, having the £40 cash in my hand purely wanting to pay for my fuel and go but now I have wait for ages a massive queue with

People doing their monthly shop
People wanting Coffee and cakes
Kids at school lunchtimes, dozens and dozens of them wanting sweets and Pot Noodles

They should have an express till just for people who want fuel.

sdh2903

posted on 8/4/14 at 05:04 PM Reply With Quote
People boarding planes who cannot just get in their fecking seat and stay put. Instead they dawdle then they need to sort their coats/luggage/phone/ipod/ipad/kindle/book/gossip mag/and every other worldly possession that they have to take to Tenerife. It then takes me an age to get off the bloody aircraft at work past all the dodderers.
steve m

posted on 8/4/14 at 05:11 PM Reply With Quote
People that have to moan about trivial things

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

bob

posted on 8/4/14 at 05:58 PM Reply With Quote
All of the above plus stevem's ridiculously small garage.

David Jenkins

posted on 8/4/14 at 06:00 PM Reply With Quote
I thought that I can be a grumpy beggar now and again - but I bow to my masters!

joneh

posted on 8/4/14 at 06:13 PM Reply With Quote
Cyclists.

Especially when they ride down the middle of the road, take offence at the abuse you hurl at them for riding like a tit.

To make it worse they then overtake you at the roundabout and flip you the bird.

You eventually catch up with them and it turns out they work at the same place as you!

Bugger.

Nickp

posted on 8/4/14 at 06:48 PM Reply With Quote
Kettle in the Edinburgh Travelodge after a good neet out...once
blakep82

posted on 8/4/14 at 06:53 PM Reply With Quote
Sweeping generalisations

And cyclists

(?!))

[Edited on 8/4/14 by blakep82]

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

steve m

posted on 8/4/14 at 06:55 PM Reply With Quote
"All of the above plus stevem's ridiculously small garage. "

we really should have a like button !

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

sdh2903

posted on 8/4/14 at 06:59 PM Reply With Quote
People who moan about cyclists who can't see they're saving the worlds petrol to put in silly kit cars
jossey

posted on 8/4/14 at 07:01 PM Reply With Quote
Edinburgh ...

Thanks

David Johnson

Building my tiger avon slowly but surely.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ali f27

posted on 8/4/14 at 07:06 PM Reply With Quote
Crap government both labour and conservative have failed all my life to run the country and make progress pi$$ poor managers so much money wasted and lives ruined failed by any measure you want to use oil revenues chucked away dont profess to know the answer but somthing has to change to give our kids a something to work towards wish i was young enough to move some ware else
JoelP

posted on 8/4/14 at 07:10 PM Reply With Quote
All of you.

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.