Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: What boils your p$$$
Simon

posted on 8/4/14 at 07:13 PM Reply With Quote
"Concealed Drive/Entrance" signs. Why are you telling me - you're the ones pulling onto the road, so you be careful, or move your effing entrance.

Stupid lights that come on when turning

and so many more....

ATB

Simon

me!

posted on 8/4/14 at 07:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Ison

Numptys that potter along at 40mph along NSPL roads then continue at the same pace through a 30 limit.

This one drives me up the f*&%ing wall!!

(and don't tell anyone but I'm a cyclist. I refuse to jump reds if that makes it any better)

Irony

posted on 8/4/14 at 08:18 PM Reply With Quote
People who ride their stupid unpredictable non road tax paying blasted dangerous HORSES on the road.

Cyclist who jump lights or even worse ride two abreast. Grrr! In my golf GT TDI mk 4 I pull round them and floor it kicking out a great gout of asthma causing smog.

Farmers and their road blocking, frankly dangerous, non iva radius complying, tax payer subsidised tractors.

David Jenkins

posted on 8/4/14 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by me!
(and don't tell anyone but I'm a cyclist. I refuse to jump reds if that makes it any better)

We'll forgive you.

The City of London is not a good place for a cyclist to jump a red light - you are likely to get a cyclist fresh out of the police training college rugby team hammering up behind you and pulling you over! I saw this quite a few times when I worked there, and I even saw them chase down and pull over a couple of courier motorbikes who'd made illegal turns. It was really weird to see a group of really fit and wiry police men and women in black Lycra with "POLICE" written on their tops.

Oh - and living in a country area, I really agree about motorists who drive 40mph everywhere, whether on a NSL road or in a 30mph village. They're often the ones who can't be bothered to stay on their own side of the road, cutting corners whenever they feel like it. It's sheer laziness.

[Edited on 8/4/14 by David Jenkins]

owelly

posted on 8/4/14 at 10:12 PM Reply With Quote
Spending 45 minutes trying to find my glasses only to realise I've never worn glasses so have none.

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Andi

posted on 8/4/14 at 11:15 PM Reply With Quote
horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes,horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes,
horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes,horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes,
horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes,horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes, horse boxes

Horrible things, scourge of any decent country road.

Andi

SteveWallace

posted on 9/4/14 at 08:23 AM Reply With Quote
Standing behind someone in the queue at the supermarket check out who then looks at the person on the till in what seems to be utter astonishment at being asked to pay, and then proceeds to spend five minutes looking for their debit card.

Ditto at airport security - get ready to put your stuff in the trays, don't wait until you get there and then stand there looking blank.

By the way, be careful how you respond as a cyclist to abusive motorists. I was cycling one day when I heard a car horn behind me. Assuming it was some impatient motorist, I turned around and started to hurl abuse at them only to realise it was my best friends parents just saying hello (oops).

Benzine

posted on 9/4/14 at 08:30 AM Reply With Quote
first world problems
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
davidimurray

posted on 9/4/14 at 08:54 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by myke pocock
Baby on Board signs in the back of cars. Who cares a bollock. And who cares a shoite whether Mummies Little Princess is in the car as well!!!
Think Bike signs, Aint it about time that some of them Think Car???
Numpties who pull up at the lights miles from the next vehicle and then gadually creep forward a bit at a time.
Drivers with dogs on the front seat.
May be some more later!!!

The worst part about Baby on Board signs is that they are actually meant to be for safety. Original idea was that you put the sign in the car when there was a baby on board and then removed when there was no baby in the car. In the event of an accident the emergency services would then know if there had been a child on board that had been thrown out of the car, regardless of the baby seat being in there. We used to do emergency excercises and did one with a car being hit by a train. Everyone missed the baby thrown 20ft out of the car into the bushes.

Gallery 1 http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.116893465324.130778.601005324
Gallery 2 http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.245243755324.181913.601005324&l=a9831a9319
Gallery 3 http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.440671625324.232627.601005324&l=3f0d42c523
Gallery 4 http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.490098255324.297598.601005324&l=efb083b7df
Gallery 5 http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150244028550325.366987.601005324&l=583fd5cd3a
Gallery 6 http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150550640070325.430417.601005324&type=3&l=fe779b358c
Duratec Engine Swap https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152527759580325.1073741828.601005324&type=1&l=40aae5e72f " target="_blank"> https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152527759580325.1073741828.601005324&type=1&l=40aae5e72f

MikeRJ

posted on 9/4/14 at 09:24 AM Reply With Quote
Cretins that hold up cars on NSL roads by driving at 40mph, but then have no qualms about doing 40mph through villages or residential areas with posted 30 limits. If you do find a place to overtake they often get quite huffy, and will tailgate you when you slow down in a 30 limit.
ashg

posted on 9/4/14 at 12:53 PM Reply With Quote
People that drive dangerously slow on nsl roads. It encourages people in a rush behind them to make dangerous risky overtakes they would never normally consider. Its most likely the no1 cause of head on collisions

Anything With Tits or Wheels Will cost you MONEY!!

Haynes Roadster (Finished)
Exocet (Finished & Sold)
New Project (Started)

Slimy38

posted on 9/4/14 at 01:42 PM Reply With Quote
One I'm seeing more and more now, the handbrake sensor light. Since when was it a handbrake sensor light? It's the test circuit for the low brake fluid level light!!

(unless I am mistaken and there are actual handbrake sensor lights now?)

kj

posted on 9/4/14 at 06:20 PM Reply With Quote
Sports car drivers who drive like tw%&tz

Think about it, think about it again and then do it.

D Beddows

posted on 9/4/14 at 07:57 PM Reply With Quote
sadly Bradley Wiggins has a LOT to answer for - herds of overweight unfit middle aged men sat uncomfortably on £2k bikes who ride them like they are still sat in their Audi
coyoteboy

posted on 9/4/14 at 08:15 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kj
Mine are we pay our taxes for cycle tracks and you still get them riding along next to it in the dark wearing dark colours and no lights.
and why can't drivers not stick to one lane, at first i thought all Nissan Qashgai's had steering faults.

Regarding the cyclists - I don't disagree with the dark colours and lights issue, but 9 times out of 10 the cycle lanes are either dangerous, inadequate, full of broken glass or just plain slow (crossing every side road and having to give way when you could just ride on the road as you ARE traffic like everyone else).

Cyclists don't HAVE To use cycle lanes (in most cases), and only nervous/inexperienced bike users WANT to use them.

quote:

sadly Bradley Wiggins has a LOT to answer for - herds of overweight unfit middle aged men sat uncomfortably on £2k bikes who ride them like they are still sat in their Audi

They have every right to use the road as per every other car/bus/motorbike. Why do you feel the need to judge? And how exactly does one ride a bike like it's an Audi?

[Edited on 9/4/14 by coyoteboy]

martinq357

posted on 10/4/14 at 09:42 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Scuzzle
I hate the way petrol stations are now supermarkets, really annoys me sticking £40 in the car, having the £40 cash in my hand purely wanting to pay for my fuel and go but now I have wait for ages a massive queue with

People doing their monthly shop
People wanting Coffee and cakes
Kids at school lunchtimes, dozens and dozens of them wanting sweets and Pot Noodles

They should have an express till just for people who want fuel.

AND LEAVE THEIR CARS AT THE PUMP WHILE THEY'RE DOING ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!!!

The only time I've ever lost my cool with anyone........ ever.

Ninehigh

posted on 10/4/14 at 10:14 AM Reply With Quote
Yep, cyclists jumping red lights and trying to be invisible. I know one day I'm going to plough into one of them.

I'll never forget the time I nearly did, transfixed at the small dot of light going up and down at the side of the road (the reflector in the guy's pedal, that was all I could see of him!)

kj

posted on 10/4/14 at 11:57 AM Reply With Quote
This kind of Cyclist gives others a bad name, watch the idiot taking his coat off and the one who cuts the Saab off.

http://hsrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=A7x9UPf2hUZT774A_tk9pax_;_ylu=X3oDMTRvODlvZz A3BGEDMDkwNDE0X25ld3NfYW5ncnlfY3ljbGlzdF9maWxtc19sYXdicmVha2Vyc192aWRlbwRhaWQDaWQtOTU0NDg4BGNwb3MDMQRlZAMxBGludGwDdWsEaXRjAzAEcGtndAMxBHBrZ3YDMwRwb3MD MgRzZWMDdGQtZmVhdARzbGsDdGl0bGUEdGVzdAM5MDMEd29lAzE3OTQw/RV=1/RE=1398340342/RH=aHNyZC55YWhvby5jb20-/RO=2/RU=aHR0cHM6Ly91ay5uZXdzLnlhaG9vLmNvbS9hbmdyeS 1jeWNsaXN0LWZpbG1zLWxhdy1mbG91dGluZy1hbmQtZGFuZ2Vyb3VzLWFudGljcy1vZi1mZWxsb3ctYmlrZXJzLTEyNTY1MzYzOS5odG1sP3ZwPTE-/RS=%5EADATVpU1Fub288QSB5g4LXKA3qQVe U-

[Edited on 10/4/14 by kj]

Think about it, think about it again and then do it.

bob

posted on 10/4/14 at 06:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by D Beddows
sadly Bradley Wiggins has a LOT to answer for - herds of overweight unfit middle aged men sat uncomfortably on £2k bikes who ride them like they are still sat in their Audi [/quote

I do not think i could have put it any better Dave.

SteveWalker

posted on 10/4/14 at 07:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by martinq357
quote:
Originally posted by Scuzzle
I hate the way petrol stations are now supermarkets, really annoys me sticking £40 in the car, having the £40 cash in my hand purely wanting to pay for my fuel and go but now I have wait for ages a massive queue with

People doing their monthly shop
People wanting Coffee and cakes
Kids at school lunchtimes, dozens and dozens of them wanting sweets and Pot Noodles

They should have an express till just for people who want fuel.

AND LEAVE THEIR CARS AT THE PUMP WHILE THEY'RE DOING ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!!!

The only time I've ever lost my cool with anyone........ ever.

I can live with that, but the one that got me going into the petrol station shop and shouting for the owner of one of the cars, was having bought my petrol and bought a car wash ticket, I'd moved to the car wash and waited and waited as some idiot had parked in front of it and then gone in to browse the shop before buying his own ticket

me!

posted on 10/4/14 at 08:29 PM Reply With Quote
#people #who #type #everything #in #hashtags

Sorry, I thought I'd change the subject from drivers vs. cyclists

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.