Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Todays numpty eBay question............
Jon Ison

posted on 23/10/14 at 01:53 PM Reply With Quote
Todays numpty eBay question............

Just received the following message...............

"hi well i receieved your product today ive opened it up in the screen it says spellchecker the on and off button dousand respond, are the battereys flat ?? not happy, with your product. i will be back intouch with again. i await your reply, thankyou."

And our reply...................

Hello,

Sorry to learn you are having a problem with the spellchecker, have you peeled the screen protector off that as the word "spellchecker" printed upon it ?

philw

posted on 23/10/14 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
Well, he definitely needs a working spellchecker, fancy sending him a broken one, shame on you

Must try harder

r1_pete

posted on 23/10/14 at 02:38 PM Reply With Quote
Think my reply would have been more along the lines of 'Box it up, and send it back, because you are too stupid to use such technology'.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
woodster

posted on 23/10/14 at 07:44 PM Reply With Quote
Haha "............ Some people are dangerous ..... Just been to school to a 1 hour gcse presentation, at the end of which the teacher asked any questions?? One parent put their hand up and asked on the paperwork they where given what does Q1 Q2 and Q3 mean? ..... That would be question 1,2 and 3

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.