Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: bizarre paypal situation
luke2152

posted on 19/3/15 at 05:14 PM Reply With Quote
bizarre paypal situation

Well I brought a clutch from a UK company doing a direct paypal transaction. After it hadn't arrived a few days later I got in touch with the seller and was told it had been shipped to x address - my old one.
My initial thought was that I'd been a 'tard and selected the wrong address. However I checked my paypal account and I had chosen the correct one somehow paypal had given the seller the old one. The old one is in Germany too which doesn't make things easier. Paypal employee I got on the phone was friendly but clueless. Has anyone come across anything like that before.

Slimy38

posted on 19/3/15 at 05:34 PM Reply With Quote
You won't be alone with Paypal peculiarities. I spent from September to December having all my Ebay stuff shipped to my wife. Thankfully she lives in the same house, but it made xmas shopping difficult when everything was addressed to her. She had her own Ebay and Paypal account and they had got cross linked.

I actually had to have my Paypal account completely deleted and I had to re-register.

[Edited on 19/3/15 by Slimy38]

jonabonospen

posted on 19/3/15 at 11:35 PM Reply With Quote
Did you buy the item through ebay? If so then perhaps they have sent to your registered ebay address instead of your updated PayPal address.

MAC#1 ZX10R WORX BUILD BLOG: http://mac1-zx10r-worx-build-blog.tumblr.com/

MY PERSONAL BLOG: http://jonabonospen.tumblr.com/

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
luke2152

posted on 19/3/15 at 11:41 PM Reply With Quote
Wasn't through ebay - it was a direct payment through paypal

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.