Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Question for any Texan friends.
r1_pete

posted on 22/1/16 at 01:05 PM Reply With Quote
Question for any Texan friends.

A couple of years ago I found a hat I had wanted since being 17 (The year Ronnie Van Zant Died), at

TEXAS HATTERS

Mrs promised me one for the next Christmas, but by then they had the embargo on exporting the snakeskin band.

Is this a country wide restriction, She mailed the company but got no reply, and we don't know where to go to look up if the embargo will ever be lifted.

So just wondering if anyone in Texas could help us find out why the export is banned.

Cheers.

Pete

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Texan

posted on 22/1/16 at 06:32 PM Reply With Quote
Cool hat!

I'll look into it as I have no idea, but seeing as I live in Fort Worth (where the West begins) I'm sure I have more than a few options.

I can't look into it till next week as the Fort Worth Stock Show is going on and all the Western locations are packed.

I drive therefore I am.

r1_pete

posted on 22/1/16 at 07:01 PM Reply With Quote
Thank You I appreciate any help.

Cheers.

Pete.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Texan

posted on 28/1/16 at 03:28 AM Reply With Quote
I did a bit of calling around and stopped into a couple of shops and I got answers that were all over the board, but I did find a couple of places that said they didn't have a problem shipping to Australia. I kept questioning them whether they shipped hats or hats with snakeskin hatband and they said the snakeskin. Now they didn't have the exact hat you were looking for, but if they'll do it then it seems like someone with the hat ought to.

Email these people:

https://www.hatcountry.com/catalogsearch/result/?cat=0&q=richard+p etty

I will keep talking around and possibly I can find something more definite in the way of an answer that would allow you to get the hat you want from the people you want.

I drive therefore I am.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.