Board logo

Genuine Aerocatchs
rhinopower - 4/8/14 at 05:31 PM

I've got a brand new pair of flush fitting lockable catches, in packet. Bought in error, looking for £35 posted.

rhinopower - 17/8/14 at 06:36 PM

bump

loggyboy - 17/8/14 at 08:05 PM

Just to confirm these are the small cut out flush ones, not the sit on top flush plus ones?

rhinopower - 17/8/14 at 08:09 PM

Yes they are, I'm awaiting payment, i've had someone message me who wants them. If that falls through i will let you know

CosKev3 - 15/9/14 at 08:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
Just to confirm these are the small cut out flush ones, not the sit on top flush plus ones?

You had a lucky escape

Anyone know him etc?

[Edited on 15/9/14 by CosKev3]

loggyboy - 15/9/14 at 08:58 AM

Oh dear. They weren't the ones I wanted anyway, I was after the flush plus ones.
However if you do get your money back I have a set of flush locking ones you can have for the same money.

CosKev3 - 15/9/14 at 10:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
Oh dear. They weren't the ones I wanted anyway, I was after the flush plus ones.
However if you do get your money back I have a set of flush locking ones you can have for the same money.

Ok cheers.

Strangely I've had a text today explaining they got sent to the wrong person,so should be all good once the person who's got them forwards them on to me...............

CosKev3 - 11/11/14 at 10:33 PM

Just a warning if this knob trys selling on here again, nothing but lame excuses for weeks as to where they were, now not replying at all for a few weeks.