Board logo

garage clear out (mostly ford stuff)
baz-R - 6/5/15 at 02:24 PM

Im realy running out of some garage space and could do with a few extra quid for my hillclimbing season this year.
putting my bits up on here befor it goes to ebay.
more things to folow

come and collect or sort postage your self for most things that are quiet heavy, the smaller lighter stuff im happy to post it via royal mail

if its not listed and your looking for any sierra or zetec parts give me a shout as i may not have dug it out yet?

1.8 zetec silvertop ecu with plug (pats bypassable) £ free

1.8 cvh rwd flywheel + newish clutch, drilled to fit zetec to type9 (lighter) £ under offer waiting colection and payment

big front disc brake pack to fit sierra hubs or tvr. new 283mm vented discs and recon big piston calipers with pads (4x108) used for a very short time (less than 150miles) and removed and discs oiled for storage. fits under 15" or bigger aloys £150 ono still availble

sierra rear discs and calipers with pads. new solid discs only used for very short time(less 150m) oiled for storage and pair of recon calipers with pads £100 ono still availble

pair of sierra rear disc hub bearing carriers with newish bearings, forging modified to hold caliper @ about 40deg back (will fit haynes roadster drum uprights without mods) £40 still availble

brake bias valve knob type m10x1mm ports (used only for short time) £20 still availble

boxed new coil for eletronic ignition intermotor (bosch 0 221 122 005) fits meny talbot,toyota,volvo,fiat £5

pair of new brake hoses 55cm tip to tip with m10x1 bulkhead fittings both ends £5, under offer

zxr636 set of throttle bodies complete with injectors and tps (eletronic butterflies removed ready for megasquirt etc) still availble

more to follow

[Edited on 6/5/15 by baz-R]

[Edited on 7/5/15 by baz-R]

ash_hammond - 6/5/15 at 03:48 PM

First dibs on the rear brakes please.

"sierra rear discs and calipers with pads. new solid discs only used for very short time(less 150m) oiled for storage and pair of recon calipers with pads £100 ono!"

Do you have any photos?

[Edited on 6/5/15 by ash_hammond]

baz-R - 6/5/15 at 04:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ash_hammond
First dibs on the rear brakes please.

"sierra rear discs and calipers with pads. new solid discs only used for very short time(less 150m) oiled for storage and pair of recon calipers with pads £100 ono!"

Do you have any photos?

[Edited on 6/5/15 by ash_hammond]

i do but i cant upload them here as i think the issue is thay are too big?

i will see if i can resize and up load

ash_hammond - 6/5/15 at 04:28 PM

PM'd

slingshot2000 - 6/5/15 at 04:43 PM

I would be interested in the throttle bodies, if you can tell me how much you want for them ?

obr_technology - 6/5/15 at 04:58 PM

I'm interested in the clutch/flywheel. Can you PM me an idea of price please?

baz-R - 6/5/15 at 04:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ash_hammond
PM'd

email sent with pic

baz-R - 6/5/15 at 05:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by slingshot2000
I would be interested in the throttle bodies, if you can tell me how much you want for them ?

u2u sent

baz-R - 6/5/15 at 05:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by obr_technology
I'm interested in the clutch/flywheel. Can you PM me an idea of price please?

u2u sent

sorry i have added prices to things that effectively owe me money and i have tried to price everyting reasonably at less than i paid for them

if it says offers please just offer what you think is fair

obr_technology - 6/5/15 at 05:30 PM

No probs, I'll PM you.

Gaz4562 - 7/5/15 at 09:34 AM

I'll take the brake hoses please. Pm me details.

baz-R - 7/5/15 at 01:58 PM

replied to all u2u's

lots and lots of interst in almost everythin but no one has come up any cash as yet

baz-R - 14/5/15 at 02:32 PM

hoses and flywheel sold