Board logo

MK Indy for sale
sonic - 1/11/16 at 08:42 PM

Hello, testing the water at the moment

I am thinking of selling my MK Indy 2 Ltr Pinto on bike carbs, it is in Mint condition I kid you not.

If anybody has a serious interest I can email full details and loads of photos
Description
Description

looking for 6K and you will not find a better one in this condition for the price

I cannot remember how to add a photo to this but pics are in my archive, its the red one

Car spec

2 Ltr Ford Pinto with R1 bike carb conversion mated to a type 9 5 speed gearbox
Drilled / grooved vented front disks
Protech fully adjustable front shock absorbers
Cosworth rear running gear with drilled / grooved disks and limited slip diff
Protech fully adjustable rear shock absorbers
Padded Westfield type seats, drivers side on runner
Gear lever position extender moving it further back towards the driver for easier use.
Fully carpeted interior just done with new black carpet including the transmission tunnel.
Stainless exhaust
Push button start
Prorace alloys with Toyo tyres as new
Electric fan fitted with thermostat and remote switch

I am sure I have missed loads of spec, fully road legal and goes very well Description
Description

[Edited on 1/11/16 by sonic]

Mike-B - 5/11/16 at 04:11 PM

Looks nice - Something I would be interested in if money were no object but I'm on the lookout for something a bit cheaper and rougher.

sonic - 5/11/16 at 08:43 PM

Thanks Mike B It is very very clean almost as new, only done 1200m since been built. I realise its the wrong time of year to sell but I am in no rush

sonic - 12/11/16 at 07:24 PM

Still for sale, I wouldn't sell it abroad it sounded like a scam

I will take a very nearest offer on it

[Edited on 12/11/16 by sonic]

Mike-B - 22/11/16 at 08:24 PM

Clearly not sold but have you had much interest or any firm offers ?

sonic - 22/11/16 at 08:49 PM

Hi Mike B

I had what sounded like a dodgy deal offer from somebody in Italy so I didn't reply, I haven't advertised anywhere apart from the post on here.
I wouldn't expect to sell it this time of year anyway, just thought I would put it on just in case somebody on here wanted first dibs as it is mint

Cheers
Mick

Mike-B - 23/11/16 at 04:11 PM

Do you think the time of year makes that much difference ?
I continue my search regardless..

ian locostzx9rc2 - 23/11/16 at 04:45 PM

I sold my striker to a dealer in France this year it was the easiest car sale I have had sent me the money by bank transfer and picked the car up 2 weeks later . So don't be to suspicious from offers from abroad

[Edited on 23/11/16 by ian locostzx9rc2]

LeoGASp! - 26/11/16 at 01:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by sonic
Hi Mike B

I had what sounded like a dodgy deal offer from somebody in Italy so I didn't reply, I haven't advertised anywhere apart from the post on here.
I wouldn't expect to sell it this time of year anyway, just thought I would put it on just in case somebody on here wanted first dibs as it is mint

Cheers
Mick

Hi Mick, I can help you with the sale to Italy, if needed! Just send me a PM.

Jon Ison - 26/11/16 at 06:01 PM

I too went through a problem free sale abroad, we may moan about the legality of getting a car on the road here, it's much tougher in some EU country's hence there is a constant steady trickle of road legal kits leaving our shores.

Bar0770 - 14/12/16 at 05:44 PM

Hi is the car still for sale.

jacko - 14/12/16 at 06:15 PM

Hi Mick long time the car looks stunning
If you don't sell it on here try Pistonheads thats where i sold mine
Graham

sonic - 14/12/16 at 08:55 PM

Hello Graham

It has been a while mate, hope you are well. I thought I might have bumped into you at Malton breakfast meet.
you know how I keep my cars Graham, it is mint. I haven't advertised it yet apart from on here, I am in no rush and thought I would leave it until the new year and then make the effort.

All the best
Mick

sonic - 14/12/16 at 09:15 PM

Still for sale on here, I will advertise nationally after Christmas if its not sold before

Bar0770 - 14/12/16 at 09:20 PM

Hi I'm am intrested in the car can you give me your number so we can discuss the car more. You can contact me on 07970805730 or text me your number and I will call you.
Regards,Barry.

sonic - 15/12/16 at 07:34 PM

Hi Barry, I have sent you a couple of U2U messages

LBMEFM - 15/12/16 at 07:48 PM

I also sold mine to a guy in Belgium, couldn't have been easier, he called and arranged a date and time, arrived on time, paid cash and drives of a happy man

Smoot - 19/12/16 at 11:28 AM

Hi Mick,

Interested, sent you a U2U,

Rich

sonic - 19/12/16 at 06:08 PM

Hi Rich
Got it and responded

Mick

nick205 - 20/12/16 at 08:27 AM

Nice looking car!

Sadly I'm not in a position to buy otherwise I would be interested.