Board logo

Needing help anyone? (London area)
brum_gustavo - 28/10/14 at 09:38 PM

A friend of mine (from Brazil) is in London for a year, his wife is there for a post-doctorate. He is an auto mechanic by trade and owns a shop here. He is somewhat bored, and asked me to see if anyone in the London vicinity needs help building or fixing cars. If anyone is interested, U2U me your email and I will foward it to him.
Cheers

coozer - 28/10/14 at 09:52 PM

Tell him to find a job, or....

nick205 - 28/10/14 at 10:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by coozer

...or what?

Macbeast - 28/10/14 at 10:15 PM

He may not have a work permit.

coozer - 28/10/14 at 10:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nick205
quote:
Originally posted by coozer

...or what?

Try something else!

BenB - 28/10/14 at 10:21 PM

Jesus coozer. Who pissed on your fricking cheerios. Sounds like a lonely petrol head in need of some downtime. .... lets not get all ukipy...

coozer - 28/10/14 at 10:37 PM

Jesus indeed, all I meant was if he's bored find something, like a job to keep him busy!

My job can keep me going canny like 12 hour night shifts with sleeping and that it fills the week..

I don't do cheerios, I like crunchy nut cornflakes, and kebabs.

Your thinking of the wrong thing...

brum_gustavo - 28/10/14 at 10:47 PM

I don't think he's got a work permit and I don't thing he is looking for a job. He is just a car freak like most of us, and the only Locost he's ever heard of is the one I am building here, there are only a handful Seven clones in Brazil and no kitcars, just a few companies tha buid Cobras and Spyder replicas.
Cheers

James - 28/10/14 at 10:59 PM

That's a very kind offer- thank you!

I'll certainly bear him in mind when it comes to getting mine started again in a week or 2- nice one!

Cheers,
James

Macbeast - 29/10/14 at 06:56 AM

He could buy mine
See For Sale section