Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Help what is this car/Trike ???
INDY BIRD

posted on 4/3/15 at 10:45 AM Reply With Quote
Help what is this car/Trike ???

Hi All had a enquiry about this car/Trike

Can anybody tell me what it is? I am sure I have seen it before but cannot place it

Any ideas,

Thanks
sean

triker f1
triker f1

hkp57

posted on 4/3/15 at 10:54 AM Reply With Quote
This may Help

http://www.3wheelers.com/sportcy.html

Fleet
SKC Raptor R - Hayabusa
Toyota C-HR Hybrid Limited Edition
Honda VFR1200 CrossTourer
DCT
Marlin Roadster 1800
Mercedes Vito 116 Sport

designer

posted on 4/3/15 at 11:10 AM Reply With Quote
Jim Musser's Sportcycle from USA.

Bloke tried to bring it over here years ago, but it all came to nothing.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
INDY BIRD

posted on 4/3/15 at 11:34 AM Reply With Quote
any ideas on values of these?

Thanks

wylliezx9r

posted on 4/3/15 at 11:47 AM Reply With Quote
Sorry to digress but I find it really funny....... the donor bike still has the seat attached

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
George Best

Matt21

posted on 4/3/15 at 12:17 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Sorry to digress but I find it really funny....... the donor bike still has the seat attached

How else do you expect to take the wife out if there wasn't a seat still on it?

benchmark51

posted on 4/3/15 at 12:33 PM Reply With Quote
Doesn't the driver operate it from the bike seat and the missus barks orders from the cockpit?
wylliezx9r

posted on 4/3/15 at 12:34 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matt21
quote:

How else do you expect to take the wife out if there wasn't a seat still on it?

Hopefully she wont mind the spoiler digging in her back

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
George Best

russbost

posted on 4/3/15 at 02:12 PM Reply With Quote
Does anyone on here happen to know of one of these on the road either here or in the States? I've recently been told there were only 3 made & 2 have been written off - the one pictured here being, supposedly, the last one left???

This doesn't sound all that likely, I thought there were quite a few sold stateside & I recall someone trying to bring it over here - it was in one of the kitcar mags somewhere around late '90's early 2000's IIRC

Anyone throw any more light on that?

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
INDY BIRD

posted on 4/3/15 at 02:23 PM Reply With Quote
you are correct russ,

This is possibly the last one and will be poss for sale soon?

hence reason to get a price if possible?

russbost

posted on 4/3/15 at 02:31 PM Reply With Quote
I'm guessing I've been approached by the same people, but I still find it unlikely that there is only one left ....................., one left in the UK I would believe, but surely more in the States?

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
fazerruss

posted on 4/3/15 at 02:55 PM Reply With Quote
I saw one of those outside the Manchester bike show last year. I think it was red and white but there was no seat on the doner bike.

[Edited on 4/3/15 by fazerruss]

"if assholes could fly this place would be an airport"

Nickp

posted on 5/3/15 at 06:53 AM Reply With Quote
Pretty sure a mate of a mate bought the right / plans for this years ago and also had the demo 'car' with a ZX9R stuck up its chuff. He planned to market them but I don't think it ever got off the ground. Apparently the demo was a proper handful and he managed to mount a kerb and wipe out a shop sign just pulling out of a junction

[Edited on 5/3/15 by Nickp]

James

posted on 5/3/15 at 03:19 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by INDY BIRD
you are correct russ,

This is possibly the last one and will be poss for sale soon?

hence reason to get a price if possible?

Hold on, you're selling your Indy to buy.... that?!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

designer

posted on 5/3/15 at 03:51 PM Reply With Quote
A mate of mine tried to buy this project 3-4 years ago. Think he still wants to!!

Anybody have any info contact me.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Nickp

posted on 5/3/15 at 06:47 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by designer
A mate of mine tried to buy this project 3-4 years ago. Think he still wants to!!

Anybody have any info contact me.

The whole kit and kaboodle was sold on ebay 2-3yrs ago by my mates mate, not sure if he'd still know who it went to TBH.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.