Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: team dynamics wheels
baz-R

posted on 11/6/15 at 10:52 PM Reply With Quote
team dynamics wheels

its not often i think "what great service" and "thats realy good value"

i was looking for some wheels and team dynamics pro race 3 or 1.2 was on my want list

I wanted to know what offsets and fitments where availble and how long colour options cost and take and as i know from in the past rimstock plc in west bromwich are the main suplier/makers of team dynamics and 100+ wheels as i needed a new fitting kit once, i gave thair motorsport and competition line a call Tel: +44 (0) 121 524 3033

spoke to a very polite and efficent chap and i quickly got all the off shelf options avalble and stock levels and was suprised to find i can have lots of order only non standard offsets,center bores and other colours if i can wait 2-4 weeks and most at no extra cost

i asked if i can buy direct and the price i was given was the better than anything i had seen
and nuts,vat and P&P where included
nice chap even chucked in a set of realy short set of valves that suit my wheels i orderd

if you ar after some i think you should call them first! i saved about 20% without adding additional postage

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.