Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 2010 60 plate Fiesta Van 1.4TDCi
RWD Focus

posted on 6/12/16 at 05:37 PM Reply With Quote
2010 60 plate Fiesta Van 1.4TDCi

2010 60 plate Fiesta 1.4TDCi van for sale. Less than 80 000 miles, some history and full MOT history print out. MOT until March 2017.
Ive owned this van for almost a year but selling due to getting a new bigger van. The Fiesta is still in daily use, my son uses it for work, drives spot on.
In last 12 months its had a service, new front brakes, new windscreen, air conditioning service. History shows timing belt has been done.
Has air conditioning, electric windows, electric mirrors, CD player, factory bluetooth with voice control.
Comes with alloy wheels not the trims in the pictures, all tyres like new. Nice and clean inside not the usual mucky van. 60mpg is easy in this van.
Couple of issues to mention, bodywork has a few small imperfections, nothing major, alternator is slightly noisy but its been like that since i got it and never got any worse.
Thats it really.
Viewing anytime.
Message me for more pictures or details.
If asking price is met i will put 12 months MOT on it as i know it will go straight through.
Cheap 60 plate van at £2595ono.
Based in Wakefield West Yorkshire.
Perfect for picking up those locost parts.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.