Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Bias Bar Pedal Box
PaulYDP

posted on 11/9/19 at 01:59 PM Reply With Quote
Bias Bar Pedal Box

I'm looking for a bias bar pedal box if anyone has one lying around before I purchase new? Something like the Compbrake or OBP versions with a cable clutch.

If someone even had the brake pedal on it's own twin cylinders and a bias bar I'd also be interested.

Cheers.

Benzo

posted on 13/9/19 at 07:42 AM Reply With Quote
would something like that not allow you to convert your own setup Paul?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brake-Balance-Bar-Tube-Brake-Bias-Pedal-Box-RACE-RALLY-NEXT-DAY-DELIVERY/272898446794?hash=item3f8a03d5ca:g:tFMAAOSwPpZZ7cP V

PaulYDP

posted on 13/9/19 at 10:25 AM Reply With Quote
Unfortunately not on the new car Iain! It's got fixed pedals with the brake pedal having no way of accepting a bias bar without some engineering. I'd rather just do it right and either fit a new brake pedal or ideally a full pedal box (but that means cutting out the old pedal mounts etc....
mark chandler

posted on 14/9/19 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
At Shelsea a couple of months ago there was a turbo charged TR8, he made a stand off bracket that bolted to the front of the servo with a pair of master cylinders running the rod out of the servo to a bais balance bar.

Has to be much easier than chopping out the pedal assembly.

PaulYDP

posted on 16/9/19 at 03:26 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers for the tip, just looked up and something like this would maybe work and would be a lot simpler to install... Food for thought!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Brake-Bias-Pedal-Box-Kit-Rally-Race-Car-OE026KIT/372386747387?hash=item56b3fad3fb:g:egEAAOSwtItbYCnE

phil clegg

posted on 27/11/19 at 08:18 PM Reply With Quote
Bias

I have a obp brake pedal with bias adjuster and twin cylinders. Its tatty and bit bent. Can be cleaned and fettled up .was badly fitted by an ape but never used. £40 includes post to mainland U.K. Can send picture to whatsap. Phil 07957617548 .
Angel Acevedo

posted on 29/11/19 at 12:04 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phil clegg
I have a obp brake pedal with bias adjuster and twin cylinders. Its tatty and bit bent. Can be cleaned and fettled up .was badly fitted by an ape but never used. £40 includes post to mainland U.K. Can send picture to whatsap. Phil 07957617548 .

If Paul doesn´t want it and you are willing to ship to Mexico I may have use for that.
Thanks in advance.

Beware of what you wish.. for it may come true....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.