Board logo

No new posts today ?
ken555 - 18/5/23 at 06:19 PM

I normally head to http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/today.php to catch up with any new posts.

Since having to re-verify my email, it claims no new posts, is this a known issue, or has there really been no posts today (18/5/23)

ken555 - 18/5/23 at 06:20 PM

Well this one is now showing, so maybe no posts today.

JoelP - 18/5/23 at 07:27 PM

There are quiet days, and I expect the recent security issues have put a few posters off.

Slimy38 - 18/5/23 at 08:51 PM

It took me a few days to get back on, I'm guessing others may not be as persistent.

coyoteboy - 22/5/23 at 03:18 PM

Verification process didn't work for many people, though a workaround has just been posted by a helpful member.

This is a group teetering on the edge of oblivion, I fear for its life.

When Luke started looking into it and updating the hardware I hoped there would soon be a migration to a maintained forum software but I think that stalled due to other priorities, and it looks like we've finally succumbed to the inevitable.

Slimy38 - 22/5/23 at 08:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by coyoteboy
Verification process didn't work for many people, though a workaround has just been posted by a helpful member.

This is a group teetering on the edge of oblivion, I fear for its life.

When Luke started looking into it and updating the hardware I hoped there would soon be a migration to a maintained forum software but I think that stalled due to other priorities, and it looks like we've finally succumbed to the inevitable.

I hope that's not the case, the Haynes forum has already vanished and I'm not sure there's any others. Even Facebook groups seem to be very thin on the ground (although I am aware that a lot of people on here are very anti-Facebook so that's not a surprise).

JoelP - 22/5/23 at 08:43 PM

Yeah I ditched Facebook a year ago when I realised I was spending ages watching rubbish videos. Really don't miss it.