Board logo

Design phase
Stirls - 14/10/17 at 06:31 AM

Hi this is going to be my first big project so loads of questions will be coming over the build. The plan is for a revers trike have seen some things I like so work on CAD will be starting soon once I am happy with what I am doing but looking along the lines of something like this.

Description
Description

dan8400 - 14/10/17 at 08:34 AM

Hi

This is the trike I saw on YouTube that inspired me to build one. I am aiming more for the Scorpion P6, but the AMT 3 is awesome.

Good luck with your build.

Thanks
Dan

Stirls - 14/10/17 at 11:18 AM

Thanks Dan

The P6 is nice I do like the open chassis. How far along are you? I have just finished reading the MSVA getting my head around that dosnt seem to bad

dan8400 - 30/10/17 at 10:15 AM

Hi

Well, after selling my Tiger it gave me a budget to start this project. I already had a chassis I got from eBay for £50. It was from a rayvolution evo trike.

I am just waiting for a friend to do some welding on it for me then it's going to be powder coated. I have a Zx9r I bought for the back end. I have most of the parts I need so hopefully when I get started it will be a relatively quick build.

MSVA doesn't seem half as bad as SVA/IVA (it was still SVA when I got the Tiger on the road).

Thanks
Dan

Stirls - 4/11/17 at 08:13 PM

It’s coming along slowly
Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

dan8400 - 5/11/17 at 07:31 PM

That looks great! Are you going open frame? If so, it should be very impressive

Thanks
Dan

watsonpj - 5/11/17 at 09:34 PM

if your looking for inspiration there was a guy on here a while back that made/was making a reverse trikebut an electric one.

linky

and also here
https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=30&t=969988&i=500

looking forward to more updates.

Cheers Pete

Stirls - 19/12/17 at 02:49 PM

Well the bike arrived today a nice CBR1100xx think that will do nicely