Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Peterborough/South Lincolnshire Kit car Clubs?
tims31

posted on 21/9/17 at 06:55 PM Reply With Quote
Peterborough/South Lincolnshire Kit car Clubs?

Having finished my car earlier this year and now sorting out the items that have cropped up since driving I have thought about meeting up with other Kit car owners locally but it doesn't seem like there is a club nearby.

I have been in contact with the East Anglia Kit Car club but unfortunately they seem to meet in the Norwich area and their routes (at least recently) tend to venture down into the Suffolk area and back which for me would involve around a 250 mile round trip and with no weather gear at the moment is putting me off a bit.

Having looked at the posts on here, there does seem to be quite a few members around the Peterborough/South Lincolnshire area but does anyone know of a club nearby. Are there others on here who would be interested in meeting up around the Peterborough area at some point?

I know its probably the wrong time of year but we could at least get the ball rolling to meet up in the new year unless people would like to still do something soon.

Build: http://www.martinsfurybuild.co.uk/

Myke 2463

posted on 21/9/17 at 07:25 PM Reply With Quote
EATOC welcome all kit owners, check f book

Be Lucky Mike.

Benzine

posted on 22/9/17 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
I'm in Leicestershire, 10 mins from South Lincs

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.