Board logo

Lotus 7 & Caterham Rally - 1st June - Beaulieu Motor Museum
smitht82 - 1/6/13 at 10:29 AM

1st June - 30th Anniversary Event

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events

Seen lots and lots of Lotus 7's heading for Beaulieu Motor Museum today and wondered why until i checked the events page. However, im stuck at work

Hope whoever's going has a nice day as the weather looks fantastic!

twybrow - 1/6/13 at 04:02 PM

Boooo to being in China this week. Beaulieu is on my normal fun route and just a 5 mins from home....!

smitht82 - 1/6/13 at 04:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by twybrow
Boooo to being in China this week. Beaulieu is on my normal fun route and just a 5 mins from home....!

I live in Dibden Purlieu, will have to see maybe if we can get a couple of cars together as I've also seen a red kitcar and a yellow one in the area.

twybrow - 2/6/13 at 02:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by smitht82
quote:
Originally posted by twybrow

I live in Dibden Purlieu, will have to see maybe if we can get a couple of cars together as I've also seen a red kitcar and a yellow one in the area.

I'm minutes from you then - I live on the edge of Pooks Green/Marchwood. I quite often come through Dibden in my 7 - you might have seen/heard it! I was thinking of trying to arrange some sort of Soton meet/drive out - what do you think?

smitht82 - 2/6/13 at 03:52 PM

Sounds good to me as long as there's no speed bumps on route ;-) . Couple of my mates go out in their bikes on a Sunday morning and I go with them, so if no luck arranging anything then ur more than welcome to join in the next outing :-)