Board logo

Cornwall Se7ens ?
DaXPintO - 21/11/05 at 08:19 PM

Hi all,

New to this forum but after meeting a few of you at Exeter this weekend and to save me from 1000's of pages of checking is there a Cornwall Se7ens club ?

Regards

Richard

Danozeman - 21/11/05 at 08:43 PM

Hi mate. welcome to the forum. From your avatar your car looks very nice. Have u got anymore pictures?

Deckman001 - 21/11/05 at 08:43 PM

If there isn't,,, you are just about to start 1 !! there are several finished locost in your area, give it a bit of time for them to answer this post though, they don't log on all the time

Good luck and Welcome

Jason

wilkingj - 21/11/05 at 09:40 PM

There are two that I know of. One near Truro (not you) and one a bit further down.

You are not alone down there... I will visit you later in the year!..

Coming to Mevagissey.. so will try to visit.

robinbastd - 21/11/05 at 10:40 PM

Triton's down in Cornwall so you'll be able to see his excellent seats in the flesh.
Richard,I've u2u'd you.
Ian

Mark Allanson - 21/11/05 at 11:03 PM

don't forget me!!

robinbastd - 21/11/05 at 11:21 PM

No one has forgotten you Mark. Seeing as you actually have a road going 7 you're a bit of a novelty in this neck of the woods.

Scotty - 22/11/05 at 08:51 AM

aye, but might be another early next year - honest!

barrie sharp - 22/11/05 at 09:13 AM

Hi Richard i am in Devon but dont hold that against me i still talk to the cornish people and you brought me a coffee at the show I think theres a need for all the southwest sevens to get together sometime ,theres a few around Plymouth and Torquay.
Stick with the site and gather names and we could all meet when it gets warmer
I think banaman is down you way as well (quantum)
Barrie
ps IOU a coffee sometime.

robbydee - 23/11/05 at 12:55 PM

hi as you can see, i live in truro cornwall and have a tiger cat e1. great to meat or hear from anyone..

Scotty - 23/11/05 at 01:53 PM

Wow - coming out the woodwork now !!

DaXPintO - 24/11/05 at 01:24 PM

Hi,

Good to see a Cornish interest !

Any more takers ?

Regards

Richard

[Edited on 24/11/05 by DaXPintO]

Ben Graber - 24/11/05 at 09:12 PM

I'm in St. Austell and hoping to finish my Locost for the summer so I'd be up for some meets then as well.

Mark Allanson - 24/11/05 at 09:40 PM

Ben, remember, I have a full set of wishbone jigs, (fabbing and locating), and have a garage full of bits left over and bit I didn't use! Metres of seamless 1" round tube etc

Triton - 24/11/05 at 10:03 PM

I do a narrow seat especially for the Tiger Cat.....just so you know.

Bit miffed at the moment as the weather looks like it's followed us down here

Mark Allanson - 24/11/05 at 11:51 PM

Yes, probably worst than last year, we even had a frost that lasted more that half past eight! Only 2 frosts last year in total.

Ben Graber - 26/11/05 at 03:56 PM

Mark, I will definately take you up on your offer to come up and cast your eye around my build, it's got a full set of wishbones fitted but i'm quite tempted to replace them as they are a bit ropey. As soon as i get chance to stick my axle back in I'd appreciate it if we could sort out a time/date.

jolson - 27/11/05 at 11:37 AM

Another Cornish build here, although at the moment you’d be hard pressed to see the car under the pile of bikes and tools that passes for organised storage. Perhaps if I spent less time on the computer and more time in the garage???

Mark Allanson - 30/11/05 at 07:24 PM

Ben, I am right in the middle of changing jobs at the mo (again!), but should be able to work something out, we will keep in touch.

John, nice to hear from you, hope its going well