Board logo

Car dropped off at MK
Iaing - 27/11/11 at 09:52 PM

Well made the (extremely)long journey from Aberdeen to MK HQ on Friday to drop off the mk ready for a hayabusa conversion amongst a few other bits

Great to meet Danny and the Mk guys and was impressed with the quaity of the workmanship (as was my mate who is a mechanic)

Can't wait to get the car back, should be a different animal when it's done

Iain

bobinspain - 27/11/11 at 11:27 PM

Hope you saw my completed left-hooker Busa nearly ready for its journey to the sunshine.

welderman - 28/11/11 at 05:53 AM

CEC to BEC you wont be disapointed

Iaing - 28/11/11 at 12:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bobinspain
Hope you saw my completed left-hooker Busa nearly ready for its journey to the sunshine.

Is it white? If so you are directly responsible for me spending more on my car than I had intended! After seeing all the carbon bits I thought it would be nice to have them too!

quote:
Originally posted by welderman
CEC to BEC you wont be disapointed

I hope not!

bobinspain - 28/11/11 at 01:29 PM

Iaing

Yep, that's the one. I saw almost the same spec'd car at the open day nearly 3 months back and loved the look of it. The white wheels are a bit of a 'departure from the norm' but hey, I've plenty of time to clean 'em, being retired.
I'm awaiting piccies of how the whole project has come together. PC5, Flatshifter Pro, Savage switches, quick-rack and c/f where feasible and practical, all topped off in white. Should be quite a looker.

Goog luck with your upgrade.

Iaing - 28/11/11 at 02:27 PM

You wont be disappointed! Its stunning (although im biased having a white car myself!)

Cheers

Iain