Board logo

capri 4-cyl dash pod
skinny - 3/12/04 at 03:36 PM

anyone got a wiring diagram of the capri dash (with the plastic circuit on the back? i've don't have the plug that goes into the back of the pod - is it essential?

cheers

Petemate - 3/12/04 at 04:42 PM

Where are you in Oxon? I'm in Kennington, back home late tonight. In tomorrow & Sunday afternoons and all day Mon. I have the Capri 4-cyl pod which in time I'll be fitting to my RH; it has the plug in for wiring ID, and if you can get over we can cook up a diagram for you.
Also, I think the RHOCaR NW Hoodies website has such a wiring layout - I'll have a look.
Petemate

Petemate - 3/12/04 at 04:47 PM

Hi again.
www.rhocar.org
links
other club sites
N.W.Area
Build tips
Capri clocks wiring is under electrical.
You are still welcome to come over - send me a PM for exchange of details.
Petemate

skinny - 6/12/04 at 11:24 AM

thanks for the link - seems like it will be much easier with the plug... thanks for the offer tho, would like to take you up on it sometime, possibly this weekend - will let you know nearer the time.

I am in Burford by the way, about halfway between Oxford and Cheltenham.

cheers

Petemate - 6/12/04 at 08:51 PM

My pleasure.
I'm home again from B'ham Thurs night (late) and off Fri, Sat & Sun. Fri I'm collecting a bench for a mate of the wife's, but I should be at home all Sat & Sun (beavering away on the RH...)
I've mailed you my add & mob
Petemate

skinny - 9/12/04 at 09:38 AM

pete, thanks for your offer but i can't make it this weekend mate, just got too much on. don't think will be able to touch the car till the new year now

cheers

Petemate - 13/12/04 at 09:16 AM

I know what you mean, having just been placed in the same situation. And just as I was getting to grips with the screen assy....
Today tomorrow & Wed, work.
Thur, Fri Sat & some of Sun-bathroom mods (must be done-relatives coming from USA)
Also Sun-RHOCaR local Xmas meal.
Mon-Thur, work.
Fri-Sun, entertaining relatives.
Mon & Tues-work.
Wed & Thur-waving bye-bye to the relatives.
Fri & Sat-work
Whoosh!! Where did that year go?
Pete