Board logo

need new red top battery before Sun!!! Help
catman - 29/3/13 at 02:45 PM

Hi i hope to do a trackday this sunday only to find my battery is dead where will be open tomorrow that would sell one (needs to be red top 15 so i wont find one in Halfords!) i dont mind travelling

please help

Ed

CNHSS1 - 29/3/13 at 03:07 PM

demon tweeks in wrexham. will almost certainly have one on tbe shelf and im sure are open tomorrow

catman - 29/3/13 at 03:50 PM

They are closed today so fingers crossed! lets hope they might even be able to do same day delivery?

Any other options if that fails?

Ed

russbost - 29/3/13 at 06:32 PM

I have no idea if you can get same day delivery on a Saturday - at least not without paying a fortune for it?

I can do a Lithium battery from stock for around the same price as the redtop 15, same cranking power but weighs about 4.5kg less! But don't know if I can get a Sat pickup & delivery same day, if it's of interest let me know & give me a postcode & I can investigate possibilities - where is the trackday?

snakebelly - 29/3/13 at 08:19 PM

Ed, we have a couple of smaller race batteries doing nothing at the moment, collection from Shropshire tomorrow, about an hour closer than demon thieves, won't know exactly what they are till I get to the workshop in the am. If you want more info pm me a number and ill give you a call when I get to the unit

Westy1994 - 29/3/13 at 09:51 PM

Surely someone local to you will lend you one for the day?, can no one help him out?. If you can get here you can borrow mine...........

ETA

Just read about it NEEDS to a redtop, mine is just a plain old SLA 20Ahr, offer still stands however.

[Edited on 29/3/13 by Westy1994]

catman - 30/3/13 at 09:45 AM

demon tweeks and a same day courier have come to the rescue, thanks to those that have tried to help

Cheers

Ed