Board logo

MK Indy ZX12 for sale
macspeedy - 15/5/10 at 04:48 PM

I have decided to sell my Indy the details are on the link below, i am open to sensible offers and delivery can be arranged.

LINKY

Any questions just ask away...

DRC INDY 7 - 15/5/10 at 05:28 PM

Good luck with the sale but i say its too much money

daniel mason - 15/5/10 at 06:50 PM

its worth what someone is willing to pay for it graham so leave price where it is, but why are you selling? looks a nice car but for reference, my 2009 R1 mnr went for just under £9k

gordon h - 15/5/10 at 07:51 PM

mmm i sold my 2008 mkzx9 £6500 good luck.

Dangle_kt - 15/5/10 at 08:09 PM

Not very helpful posts guys. U2u himstuff like that.

It's summer nearly, so top prices can be called this time of year.

It's his car, if he wants to set the price at 20k he could. Only he knows what he will accept for it. Some people like to over value and drop more when bartering, make people think they have got a bargain.

All the best with the sale, I hope you get what your after

eddbaz - 15/5/10 at 09:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dangle_kt

It's his car, if he wants to set the price at 20k he could. Only he knows what he will accept for it. Some people like to over value and drop more when bartering, make people think they have got a bargain.

I agree, u2u if you think someones valuation is wrong,i'd only put it on the public domain if they asked for an opinion on the value of their car.
Good luck with the sale,mk indy with a zx12r cracking combination,but then again I'm biased

franky - 15/5/10 at 09:18 PM

as above. Also a zx12r lump is worth a good bit more than a 9r or r1 motor.

daniel mason - 16/5/10 at 11:21 AM

i said leave price where it is and hope its exactly what someone is looking for! that way you may get the price you want for it! good luck mate

macspeedy - 16/5/10 at 03:14 PM

Thanks

bump

richardh - 17/5/10 at 09:14 AM

like some said above.
its nice but
GOOD LUCK

DRC INDY 7 - 17/5/10 at 05:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by eddbaz
quote:
Originally posted by Dangle_kt

I agree, u2u if you think someones valuation is wrong,i'd only put it on the public domain if they asked for an opinion on the value of their car.
Good luck with the sale,mk indy with a zx12r cracking combination,but then again I'm biased

This is a forum open to debate not censorship i still say its too strong on the money front

just because it has a bike engine everybody thinks it worth twice as much

Peteff - 17/5/10 at 06:03 PM

I read and post on other forums where there are rules in For Sale threads just to cover these kind of occasions. If you don't like the price and if you can't offer something constructive to the thread don't buy it and keep you opinion to yourself. If you want to debate car prices in general fine start your own thread but mac has not put it open to debate he has put it up for what he would like to see it go for, if you want to buy it make him a lower offer and see if he accepts.

scootz - 17/5/10 at 06:04 PM

+1

DRC INDY 7 - 17/5/10 at 06:28 PM

Thats my opinion if nobody likes it then tough

scootz - 17/5/10 at 06:33 PM

macspeedy - 25/5/10 at 08:25 AM

Reduced