Board logo

World Cup
LBMEFM - 12/6/10 at 04:40 PM

I see lots of flags on cars and the media banging on about football but is everybody really that excited about it. so I thought a poll might be good to see who's interested on here.

austin man - 12/6/10 at 04:42 PM

be carefull though you may upset the Ballet lovers on here World cup is apparently a dirty word

speedyxjs - 12/6/10 at 04:49 PM

BOOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG

austin man - 12/6/10 at 05:02 PM

how many of the locosters who enjoy the beautifull game are sat in the pub waiting fot the start of the game

55ant - 12/6/10 at 05:04 PM

me! always watch england, dont follow football any other time but really like the world cup. or any long sporting event that you can go to the pub everytime its on.

Also watching f1 and Le Mans online they come first obviously, motorsport is a sport, football is a game.

[Edited on 12/6/10 by 55ant]

deanwelch - 12/6/10 at 05:26 PM

i think its great the roads will be nice and clear so great times to go out and play

CRAIGR - 12/6/10 at 05:33 PM

Keep up at the back

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=137755

speedyxjs - 12/6/10 at 07:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by deanwelch
i think its great the roads will be nice and clear so great times to go out and play

Just been out in the tintop and couldnt beleive how clear it was

Gordy - 12/6/10 at 08:16 PM

I've seen alot of negative comments about football and the world cup on the forum, like it or not football is the No1 sport in the UK, to be honest if i had no interest in something i would not waste my time clicking on the thread never mind posting comments, anyway you should enjoy the quiet roads while you can

CRAIGR - 13/6/10 at 09:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Gordy
I've seen alot of negative comments about football and the world cup on the forum, like it or not football is the No1 sport in the UK, to be honest if i had no interest in something i would not waste my time clicking on the thread never mind posting comments, anyway you should enjoy the quiet roads while you can

When a question is asked then answers generally follow ,is that not whats meant to happen. You'll get the hang of it after a while i'm sure.

[Edited on 13/6/10 by CRAIGR]