Board logo

Some pics of my MNR Vortx leaving me!!
markmcc21 - 26/3/14 at 06:28 PM

Cars been away for 2 weeks and only just had the car back for a few days and now has to go back to MNR for some more work, Gutted! missing a track day too :-(

Davey D - 26/3/14 at 07:01 PM

What is wrong with it to have to take it back to MNR?

Wheels244 - 26/3/14 at 10:17 PM

That is one tall roll bar !

snapper - 27/3/14 at 06:58 AM

Won't be on the trailer for long
No straps!?!?

markmcc21 - 27/3/14 at 08:54 AM

Davey I had a new clutch installed as with it sitting for a long time the old one was pretty done in (along with corner weighting, fixing a few electrical problems, fluid change, diffuser and bonnet scoop). The new one is slipping at 7k revs onwards with a boot full of throttle and also down shifts and getting to 1st (50% of the time) is hard work like im pulling on a rubber feeling lever really hard not the usual mechanical clunk feeling to engage gear. Poss flatshifter problem according to Chris. Chris is on the case and sent this guy to collect my car and also sending to Daytuner on fri to sort out the flatshifter, if that is the problem. Im hoping to have it back by wkend or mon.
Wheels im one tall bloke! its a couple inches taller than id aesthetically like but i dont really mind whilst im driving it as i dont see it and i might get to re use my helmet second time i flip a car!
Snapper I actually had to ask him if he was gona strap it done some when i thought all it was going to be was just the handbrake! He did strap all 4 corners down before he set off though and reassured me he had fully comp insurance!!