Board logo

hitler's car for sale
paul the 6th - 2/6/09 at 01:11 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1188977/The-fast-F-hrer-Own-Hitlers-car-5-5m.html

sorry if this is a repost (and for linking to royal fail - its the only english based website which is reporting this)....

looks bloody tidy!

coozer - 2/6/09 at 01:20 PM

Not really Hitlers then, just one he liked a lot... I have a few of them myself.

balidey - 2/6/09 at 01:24 PM

I was looking at one of the a couple of weeks ago

RK - 2/6/09 at 01:35 PM

Overpriced. It only seats one!

Mr Whippy - 2/6/09 at 01:36 PM

yeah he liked my car too

[Edited on 2/6/09 by Mr Whippy]

Dangle_kt - 2/6/09 at 03:40 PM

have you read that comment from the idiot canadian.

Uncle B, Peterborough Canada, 31/5/2009 20:12

My word he must be fun fun fun at a party.

Quote in case it goes later

"Three moving part electrics of the modern age have a lot to live up to! Amazing battery technologies are catching up, and a Tesla can go a respectable distance on its own, but nothing like this monster from the past, a time when the word ecology was unknown, the resources of the world thought to be infinite, mankind's ability to survive unquestioned, and life a very cheap, fast, and short affair. We must now concern ourselves with population control, selective breeding, and careful manipulations of the environment for basic survival, but for a moment, it is nice to look back to the careless days before fission-fires, and dream of the roar of finely tuned engines down the racetracks. An interlude in innocent times, a place to rest a moment, in the History books, while Kim Jong Il tries to tempt fate and annihilate us all. then suddenly, the swastika awakens me , and my life goes on ."

Maradona - 2/6/09 at 07:00 PM

very nice car !!!!

02GF74 - 3/6/09 at 06:51 AM

probably built by the same person who wrote the Hitler Diaries.

Incidentally, I have the horse carriage used by Henry V in my shed - wonder what it is worth?