Board logo

jocks toys
jock - 1/1/06 at 12:54 AM

hi i put picks in my arcive of my toys ,i gave £100 for chassie is it good or bad

Hugh Paterson - 1/1/06 at 01:06 AM

Jock
Did u pay extra for the dirt on the nosecone? seems like a good deal especially if u got the welder and dodgy stereo in the same deal
Shug.

Avoneer - 1/1/06 at 01:14 AM

Depends how accurate it is and if you got the bones and shocks as these are all necessary before you weld the brackets on as there are a lot of variables there!

Pat...

jock - 1/1/06 at 01:15 AM

no dust is how long i have had it i am doing a mini first see piks i just dident no if it was cheep or not i got chass. nose cone .skuttle

jock - 1/1/06 at 01:23 AM

hi no i did not get shocks or bones but the chap says it is bilt by the book if the brkts ar not right cant i cut them off and reweld

Hugh Paterson - 1/1/06 at 01:36 AM

Caber in Edinburgh and I are in the process of knocking up the Jigs for the bones if u want a set from them, save u the hassle of duplicating the Jigs needed
Cheers
Shug.

caber - 1/1/06 at 11:35 AM

Hopefully pulling the first set of trailing arms from them today!

Caber

Danozeman - 1/1/06 at 12:10 PM

The scuttle appears to have a gap in the middle.

jock - 1/1/06 at 12:35 PM

scuttle has been cut in too . because it is short .i can fix i am a caravan repairer at livingston i do this sort of thing every day but is it not locost rather than big bucks .

Ian Pearson - 1/1/06 at 01:38 PM

You can re-position the suspension brackets if need be. Looks like you got a good deal there. Good Luck.

Jon Bradbury - 1/1/06 at 09:37 PM

A one-er for all that seems pretty good to me.

Are those cross-bracing tubes on the sides round by the way?