Board logo

Help! Locked keys in a Corsa
rav - 10/5/07 at 04:58 PM

My mum has managed to lock the keys into her car - an old S reg Corsa, the roundy shaped ones. It not got central locking or anything.
I can think of a few crude ways to get them out using hole saws, brute force, or as my mate suggested, a brick

Anyone know any cunning "gone in 60 seconds style ways" for without breaking anything??

Perhaps PM if you do, so the whole world doesn't know (if they don't already!)

This is a genuine and honest request for help, if I was thief I would pick sonmething a little more desirable than a 9 year old very faded red 1.2 corsa!!

Cheers,
Mark

mookaloid - 10/5/07 at 05:01 PM

A brick is the fastest way

dave1888 - 10/5/07 at 05:03 PM

Corsa master key.
sorry Rescued attachment Brick.jpg
Rescued attachment Brick.jpg

graememk - 10/5/07 at 05:05 PM

have you tried a google serch ?

arrybradbury - 10/5/07 at 05:09 PM

The AA or equivalent?

rav - 10/5/07 at 05:14 PM

sorry I forgot to mention it has to be a locost way too - garages, master keys, the AA and bricks cost money!

Oh and its pissing down out there so a quick way would be best!

Haven't googled yet cos I thought someone on here must know, it being the font of all knowledge n all...

rav - 10/5/07 at 05:16 PM

CaLviNx

U2U sent

SeaBass - 10/5/07 at 06:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CaLviNx
Hi

There are a few ways, but im not prepared to post them in open forum as a few thieving scrotes might be reading.... u2u me if you want some more info..

lol. This always makes me laugh... Anyone reading with an interest in doing such things probably has ten times the knowledge anyway from practical experience.

Cheers

tks - 10/5/07 at 07:00 PM

if you break a window then choose the smalles one! for example behind the door, not the door itself...

Think its cheaper to reapair such a window instead of a door window.

Tks

Catpuss - 10/5/07 at 07:07 PM

Happened at the local young scrote prison. Office asked an imate who was in for car theft to open his car. The scrote picked up a large stone and smashed the window as that is how he used to break into cars.

The way I last got into my mate's car (a punto which he locked the keys in the boot of) we used two re-enactment seaxes (sort of 12 inch knives) to lever open the top corner of the door and poke a bit of wire down to hook the release.

Fsked his paint work up mind, but it was cheaper than calling out the AA when he didn't have membership.

mookaloid - 10/5/07 at 07:09 PM

You'll probably get a door glass from a scrappy for a fiver if you can't get in by other means

tks - 10/5/07 at 07:27 PM

yeah, often the next topic will be:

"how to replace x windo on a B corsa"

Tks

rav - 10/5/07 at 07:37 PM

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I found a way which caused no visable damage and only took about 30 seconds.
Best not disclose it just in case but lets just say old Corsa's were not designed with security as a high priority

Mark

mangogrooveworkshop - 10/5/07 at 07:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rav
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I found a way which caused no visable damage and only took about 30 seconds.
Best not disclose it just in case but lets just say old Corsa's were not designed with security as a high priority

Mark

Makrs High tec secret method using this tool

tks - 10/5/07 at 08:08 PM

WTF!!!

Want to learn it to!

surely something to do with rubbers...

Tks

benji106 - 10/5/07 at 09:04 PM

home made slim jims fashioned from coathangers usually do the trick on older cars. I hardly think this forum would be the first place an aspiring thief would look for tricks of their planned trade, a quick google search would supply all you needed to know

Lawnmower - 10/5/07 at 09:45 PM

did a google search. didn't really find what i was looking for though.

was some mention of breaking into the boot....