Board logo

750Mc locost race car for sale.
procomp - 23/11/09 at 12:07 PM

Hi

Procomp conversion to front suspension and rear axle.
Procomp dampers and springs.
Procomp front anti roll bar.
rebuilt engine
recon gearbox
Spa gauge. water temp / Oil Psi.
MSA compliant cage.
Procomp radiator.
Procomp Race steering column.
Removable scuttle.

Fully prepared and ready to go for 2010 season. Fore sale due to change of plans. £4995. Ono
Contact. 0121 3503258.

The new Lewisham college BIO car on it's first shake down at Donnington.
The new Lewisham college BIO car on it's first shake down at Donnington.
[/img]

Cheers Matt

Rob Bartley - 24/11/09 at 12:47 PM

Spill the beans Matt............What plans?

procomp - 24/11/09 at 02:14 PM

Hi Rob

I've got enough to do without clearing up spilt cans of beans. Lol.
No big changes. Just that one of our own Locosts came up for sale at a very good price. After discussions with the college. Who own the above car. It was decided that it would be a lot easier if i where running my own car to take the pressure of them but still let the college have the same usage and availability of the car. Just less hassle for them espesialy with transportation ect.

So the plans are me racing in Locost again next year with the full involvement of the college and student as per last year. Roll on 2010.

Cheers Matt

Ps when are you coming back out. People keep asking me what happened to that car. Lol

Rob Bartley - 25/11/09 at 09:37 AM

I know, I know!!!!! Always an excuse or reason not to get back, but i will at some point. God knows when that point will be though..........

Also the kit car regs need a "BIT" of ironing out before i would jump back in.

Bet you will be glad to be out there in one if your own.......world domination next

Cheers, Rob.

Neville Jones - 25/11/09 at 10:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Rob Bartley

Also the kit car regs need a "BIT" of ironing out before i would jump back in.

Cheers, Rob.

When are the 750mc going to simplify this whole system of classes?

They could do themselves a whole heap of favours in one go, and let you use any engine in any configuration. Just make everyone use an inlet restrictor of fixed size.

That way, no matter what your engine, the max horsepower is dictated by the amount of air the restrictor flows. Big V8, little 4cyl 16v screamer, all the same ultimate hp.

It works at LeMans.

Anyone from the 750mc reading this????

Cheers,
Nev.

[Edited on 25/11/09 by Neville Jones]