Board logo

A sincere apology to the South Brum Meet crew
omega0684 - 5/7/10 at 07:04 PM

I hope you'll all accept my sincere apology, Dave has just reminded me that its the first Monday of the month and i've forgot to arrange the meet. I've been at work for 24 days straight so far and had a total of 2 days off in June and i have simply forgot, i've just had too much on my plate at the moment.

I don't know if any of you will go along tonight but if you do then let me know how it went or alternatively we can meet next Monday the 12th of July at the usual place

The Old Washford Mill in Redditch.

Let me know Guys,

Again, very sorry.

All the Best

clairetoo - 5/7/10 at 07:11 PM

I did wonder if it was tonight.............I even had a quick check in the `clubs and events' section , and as there was no mention I went back out into the garage
Next week is good for me if anyone else is going ?

JonnyS - 6/7/10 at 06:44 AM

Next week is good for me too

vindicator - 6/7/10 at 11:31 AM

I think I shall be there, not going anywhere abroad at the moment. But I do have to get some water out of the sump oil......

omega0684 - 6/7/10 at 06:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vindicator
I think I shall be there, not going anywhere abroad at the moment. But I do have to get some water out of the sump oil......

errrr ........ rather concerning ????????????/

clairetoo - 6/7/10 at 06:53 PM

Maybe it's some BP stuff bought from a US supplier ......... Gulf(of Mexico) multigrade

[Edited on 6/7/10 by clairetoo]

omega0684 - 6/7/10 at 07:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by clairetoo
Maybe it's some BP stuff bought from a US supplier ......... Gulf(of Mexico) multigrade

hope they've managed to filter out the salt content then

dave-69isit - 7/7/10 at 06:05 PM

i should be there proberly late