Board logo

LCB MIdlands meet
prawnabie - 6/2/14 at 01:22 PM

Hi everyone.

Since I sold my locost a couple of years ago I havent been going to the midlands meets, since speaking to Alex it seems that it has been quiet for a while and the meets have stopped for one reason or another.

If anyone is interested in meeting up on lets say, the first monday of march, chime in with your location and I will try and arrange a central place for us.

Thanks

Shaun

ChrisLeary - 6/2/14 at 04:03 PM

My father is in Tamworth, he'd definately like to get along to meet some people. He can't use a computer and I live away from home, so I've posted on his behalf.

Cheers,

Chris

MP3C - 6/2/14 at 04:56 PM

I am in Coventry, however car is in bits at the moment and once it is back together I will need to take it to be set up, so its a tight time frame for me but I can try and make it

Matt

prawnabie - 6/2/14 at 05:04 PM

Don't worry about bringing a car! The meets just used to be an informal pint in the pub (or soft drink!) and lengthy discussion/banter about plans, builds and MikeR's 10+ year build!

theduck - 6/2/14 at 06:39 PM

Last couple I went to there was 2 or 3 of us there, and as getting a pass for car time is difficult enough I have cut down to just going to the rhocar meet which is last wednesday of the month as it is always well attended.

dave-69isit - 6/2/14 at 07:36 PM

hello im up for a meet need to catch up

MikeR - 6/2/14 at 08:40 PM

I'll try and come so you can take the mickey. not done anything in the last couple of years with the two babies but keep looking at the car in the garage (under all the rubbish) and thinking - I need to get cracking again.