Board logo

Stonleigh 2015
theconrodkid - 7/3/15 at 08:57 AM

Anyone on here going,and stands as i fancy going again with a tent....just like the old days

theduck - 7/3/15 at 09:31 AM

I'll be on the Robin Hood stand, whether the kit will be there or not is to tbc.

ian locostzx9rc2 - 7/3/15 at 02:28 PM

I run the rawcus club stand your more than welcome to pitch on our club stand I'll post more details nearer the time regards Ian

[Edited on 7/3/15 by ian locostzx9rc2]

prawnabie - 7/3/15 at 02:35 PM

Is the locost owner club stand there again. looking for somewhere to park my westy!

theconrodkid - 7/3/15 at 03:54 PM

i used to park up on the MK or locost stand as they backed on to each other....i wonder how you will greet a mobile hairdressing salon .

adithorp - 7/3/15 at 06:29 PM

I'll be there at the JPSC pitch under the phone mast (just across the way from Rawcus)

Probably go down the day before (Sat) and stay 2 nights.

theconrodkid - 7/3/15 at 06:42 PM

well i found my long lost tent,ill just see who has the best BBQ and camp there

rusty nuts - 7/3/15 at 06:43 PM

Not sure if I will be in the Luego or even able to drive but I hope to be there, will be camping with the Luego guys

Ben_Copeland - 7/3/15 at 06:48 PM

Yep I'll be there. Tent and beers are the best part!

leon51274 - 7/3/15 at 10:06 PM

First year for me in the roadster can't wait will seem such a novelty driving in with my own car as opposed to someone else's!

jonabonospen - 8/3/15 at 12:35 AM

I'm hoping to be there in my new Mac#1 Worx Turbo, on a stand / area that someone from the Mac#1 Owners Club, or Mark and Colin from Mac#1 set up. Just got to make sure Mac#1 get it finished and tested and I can get it registered on the road in time. Hoping to go down and camp for a couple of nights all being well.

coozer - 8/3/15 at 01:42 AM

Not me this year, going to the Sunderland Steam Spectacular...

theduck - 8/3/15 at 08:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jonabonospen
I'm hoping to be there in my new Mac#1 Worx Turbo, on a stand / area that someone from the Mac#1 Owners Club, or Mark and Colin from Mac#1 set up. Just got to make sure Mac#1 get it finished and tested and I can get it registered on the road in time. Hoping to go down and camp for a couple of nights all being well.

If test hasn't been applied for if say you are too late.

nick-york - 8/3/15 at 10:44 AM

I ll be driving down which will be nice .if it's a bad forecast it'll be in the tintop .So gonna be praying for some good weather!

RichardK - 8/3/15 at 01:47 PM

I was only gonna go if my old mate coozer was going, will give it a miss then!

have fun!

cheers

R

coozer - 8/3/15 at 01:57 PM

If you want to share my tent Rich I'll come pick you up!

DRC INDY 7 - 22/3/15 at 10:09 AM

The PDC should be going this year.