Board logo

Looking for A club in the West Midlands
xhx4xzx4 - 12/5/16 at 07:24 AM

I am looking to join a club as i have just finished of with a Locost 7 (IVA 17th May), i was wondering if there is any clubs in the area that anyone can recommended, i am over in the Birmingham area so if there is any can someone recommended one for me thanks.

Quinten - 12/5/16 at 07:47 AM

Not a club as such, but https://www.facebook.com/groups/MidlandKits/ is a good start

xhx4xzx4 - 12/5/16 at 07:52 AM

Hi Quinten, i am already a part of that group on Facebook, i am looking for a club for when i get insurance i can say yes i am a member of so and so, some places accept this forum but the one im looking at are wanting a subscription based club.

ALLAN 14 - 12/5/16 at 10:01 AM

Hi Quinten,
Take a look at RHOCAR its a club for any type of Kit and it is Nationwide has monthly meetings,discounts and an end of year bash open
to all plus it is a great place for info and help.
Just take a look on the website RHOCAR.com
Hope this helps,Iam still building my car but a great club to be a part of wherever you are.

Best Regards and hope you enjoy the summer Sun?

ALLAN

prawnabie - 12/5/16 at 10:49 AM

Where about in Birmingham are you?

theduck - 12/5/16 at 11:24 AM

Rhocar has an active area in and around Birmingham, and get discounts with a number of insurers.

xhx4xzx4 - 12/5/16 at 11:48 AM

Im around Kidderminster

prawnabie - 12/5/16 at 12:37 PM

I'm not to far away in Redditch, RHOCAR is good, they meet at the Stonebridge pub by BHAM airport. I few of us also do the breakfast clubs during the summer at shelsley walsh and a few brekie runs to dobbies in Shrewsbury

xhx4xzx4 - 12/5/16 at 12:46 PM

Okay then i will look at joining RHOCAR when i hear back from the insurance company.

AntonUK - 12/5/16 at 01:22 PM

I'd be interested in this.

Im in Cannock, and not aware of any local meets or even members.

prawnabie - 12/5/16 at 02:20 PM

We used to have a South Brum contingent on here, but it fizzled out after a bit. I would be up for starting something again though if there is the call for it...

chris - 12/5/16 at 04:49 PM

I am a member of RHOCAR great vibrant club and many discounts available to members from insurance to parts suppliers

stripe - 12/5/16 at 05:12 PM

I'm also based in South Brum, well Kings heath and work in Redditch, if there were some runs out or similar i could be interested.

t16turbotone - 12/5/16 at 05:21 PM

Ime in Coventry, and would be interested in this too!

andyace - 12/5/16 at 07:46 PM

I'm in Northfield, just around the corner from Stu (TheDuck). Currently still building but would be interested in a South Bham meet, even if I am without 7 :-(

Bunje - 13/5/16 at 09:17 AM

Id also be interested i live dudley way but would travel for a meet when i get my reg