Board logo

Mk indyblade radiator
polomouth - 7/4/10 at 12:59 PM

Hi all , my radiator is leaking on Indy blade, I have taken it off for it to be repaired hopefully but I'm having trouble finding somewhere to do it. I live near Rugby in Warwickshire so if anybody knows of anywhere near me that will take the job I would be very grateful. Thanku

tomprescott - 7/4/10 at 01:09 PM

What are you using for your radiator? Would you not be better off getting a new polo rad?

polomouth - 7/4/10 at 01:59 PM

I'm using the one from mk that comes with the kit I think. As I didn't build the car I carnt b sure what he used. What sort of polo rad would I need then? Year, model ect. Also would it be a straight swop or need fettling to fit existing pipe work?

eddie99 - 7/4/10 at 02:21 PM

Mk 2 polo rad i used of ebay for about £35. Should be fine for your install. Do you have a pic of current pipework and rad? Then i'll be able to tell you if it needs fettling!

polomouth - 7/4/10 at 02:38 PM

I dnt have picture off it at the mo but will try n put one on later. On the rad u have a small hose on the top and a bigger one plus fan plug I think, then at the bottom left of rad as u look at it I have a big hose and that's it I recon. If that helps at all?

James - 7/4/10 at 04:18 PM

A picture speaks a thousand words!

Worth putting a piccy up so we can accurately identify it!

Cheers,
James